Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

South Africans alive and well in Montreal

Ryan

Thought I would just place a post to inform every one that we are out there and actively living in Montreal. We have got together and the group just seems to be getting bigger we are now at 7 people. I have only had the pleasure of meeting 3 so far and continue to get together its very comforting to have people have a similar understanding. So if you would like to get hold of us leave a message on this board or give me a call or we should be meeting up at the Dieu Du Ciel cnr Clark and Laurier on the 14th feb about 7pm it’s a Tuesday but any day is a good day to have a beer. PS this bar is a micro brewery and is the best in Montréal in my opinion.

Chat later

Ryan

H(514)278-1693

W(514)333-3321

Ryan

14TH IS VALANTINES SO LETS LOOK AT THE 15TH

RYAN

Ryan

Had a call from Gregory sounds like a nice guy, we were chatting and decided that the 15th would be difficult for every one so now the date has changed to 19th at the pub. I live down the road and have quite a large appartment so we could move it there if nessasary? I am leaving for a trip back to S A on the 24th so this will be the last oppertunity at least for 3 weeks.

get back to me

ryan harrison

w 514-333-3321

h 514-278-1693