Halifax: 1st Friday Sundowner, March 4

Liz

I know that it's only about three of us (from Halifax) frequenting this site, however, for those who are interested....pm me for the address and details. The 'sundowner' is something new.....this will be our second one. We aim to get together once a month on a Friday evening for a chat and some snacks.

I know that it's only about three of us (from Halifax) frequenting this site, however, for those who are interested....pm me for the address and details. The 'sundowner' is something new.....this will be our second one. We aim to get together once a month on a Friday evening for a chat and some snacks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi All

I would love to come to these sort of things. This time of the year however, is very difficult for me, for I work with a CA firm and between personal taxes and December audits, there is little time for anything else.

Anyhow, once details are available on the March 4th Sundowner, I might just have to make time.

Did I mention, that we are also moving? We just bought a house off Basinview, in Bedford (opposite the basinview elementary school).

Hopefully we can get the activity up on this board and organise a "BRAAI of twee"

Theo

Theo, I have sent you an e-mail with the address for March 4th...hope to see you there.

• 14 years later...