Looking for any Opportunities Between Calgary and Medicine Hat or within 300km Radius of Medicine Hat

ThePenguin

Hey Guys!

I'm already looking for work through several job sites, but its nice to know that there is a forum of understanding members looking out for each other. So just leaving this here in case one of you knows of something.

I'm looking for work anywhere between Calgary and Medicine Hat, or within a 300km radius of Medicine Hat.

I have already started the process of applying for a work permit in April, via an immigration consultant, and simply need an opportunity to get going.

I'm a 30 year-old currently employed as an industrial technician, but have a history of dairy farm maintenance (including the implements, machines, pumps, and tractors), general building maintenance, IT support, auto-mechanical and auto-electrical, and of course the recent industrial experience of six years, which includes mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, robotics, and programming. I also have a knack for customer customer relations and regularly give certified training in robotics and plant equipment.

I'd gladly forward my CV as well as references.  Just PM me for details.

Thanks for your consideration. Keep looking out for each other and keep safe.

The Penguin

Edited by ThePenguin
Edited the Location as I am uncertain of what travel is like by road in southern Alberta.

• ThePenguin changed the title to Looking for any Opportunities Between Calgary and Medicine Hat or within 300km Radius of Medicine Hat