Sign in to follow this  
spanner

Die Antwoord

spanner

Hi, this is just a friendly reminder that the legendary South African Hip-Hop group "Die Antwoord" are playing in Montreal next Monday 25th October...it's about 35 dollars at the door, and it's at the Metropolis on St Catherine... Metro Place-des-Arts (or Place-d'armes, I can't remember)... So yeah, come on and support South African music...it's an all Cape Town crew with lots of swearing in Afrikaans so...for those of you who feel nostalgic....

Google them if you're not sure...they are insanely popular and they sold out in Montreal in July.... Die :blink: Antwoord!!!! Come on people!!! :) Ninja!!!

Merv

Oh Gosh, I am so sad I will be missing this :blink: (NOT!!!!)

Kobus123
Hi, this is just a friendly reminder that the legendary South African Hip-Hop group "Die Antwoord" are playing in Montreal next Monday 25th October...it's about 35 dollars at the door, and it's at the Metropolis on St Catherine... Metro Place-des-Arts (or Place-d'armes, I can't remember)... So yeah, come on and support South African music...it's an all Cape Town crew with lots of swearing in Afrikaans so...for those of you who feel nostalgic....

Google them if you're not sure...they are insanely popular and they sold out in Montreal in July.... Die :blink: Antwoord!!!! Come on people!!! :) Ninja!!!

Agge nee yuk, net nie hulle nie. Ek gaan kyk eerder na die Briel Susters ... lol.

Kobus123

Google them if you're not sure...they are insanely popular and they sold out in Montreal in July.... Die :censored: Antwoord!!!! Come on people!!! :ph34r: Ninja!!!

In elk geval, hulle kerm net en praat net 'n klomp bollie ... eitlik maak hulle net ons Afrikaners se naam poefie!!! Ek sal nooit laat so 'n sleg wetter naby my kinders kom nie. Ek se maar net ...

Cathy K

We had a discussion about these dysfunctional "singers" a while back.

Remember THIS? Listen to the interview, and weep! :censored: