PE/EC Coffee Club Meet, Fri, 10 Aug 2007 @ 17:00PM

Yes folk time for another memorable gathering of the Port Elizabeth Coffee Club. Our agenda is simple, come to eat, drink and be merry. This is a special meeting as we will be celebrating the good news ( :D CHC Pretoria interview and medicals request ;) ) of our honourable Oom Dee Lemmer & Family.

We will be meeting at St Lawrence’s Place, please PM me for directions. Food and non alcoholic beverages will be catered for. If those attending can please supply a salad and Oom Dee will be making his famous pot bread. For catering purposes those attending must please notify me no later than Thursday, 9th August 2007.

;) Kind Regards,

Yes folk time for another memorable gathering of the Port Elizabeth Coffee Club. Our agenda is simple, come to eat, drink and be merry. This is a special meeting as we will be celebrating the good news ( ;) CHC Pretoria interview and medicals request ;) ) of our honourable Oom Dee Lemmer & Family.

We will be meeting at St Lawrence’s Place, please PM me for directions. Food and non alcoholic beverages will be catered for. If those attending can please supply a salad and Oom Dee will be making his famous pot bread. For catering purposes those attending must please notify me no later than Thursday, 9th August 2007.

:holy: Kind Regards,

Sir Lawrence

The Lemmers' will most certainly be present, but only two of us the rest are away for the weekend.

:D See you all Friday.

You can count us in.... we might be a bit late though, as some of us work until 17h00!

You can count us in.... we might be a bit late though, as some of us work until 17h00!

No problem Warren, we will only get started around 18:00 PM. I have PM you the details. We have had a good response and it appears we will have a good turnout.

Regards,

:lol: Lawrence

Thank you to Lawrence and family we all had a good evening. We will miss our Frangelico coffee club but it won't be long and the rest of you will be joining us in Canada. :D We wil be able to start a EX PE Frangelico club :D

Hi There

A huge THANKS to Lawrence for a wonderful evening filled with laughter, cheer and celebration - you guys were wonderful hosts.

Many thanks

W & R

Thank you to Lawrence and family we all had a good evening. We will miss our Frangelico coffee club but it won't be long and the rest of you will be joining us in Canada. :cry: We wil be able to start a EX PE Frangelico club :cry:
Hi There

A huge THANKS to Lawrence for a wonderful evening filled with laughter, cheer and celebration - you guys were wonderful hosts.

Many thanks

W & R

It was a pleasure to be hosts to such a jovial bunch of people. To Oom Dee, Theresa Lemmer, and family we wish you well with your final preparations. To Bruce that will be preparing for his conversion exams in Ontario we wish you best of luck.

Our Coffee Club will also be welcoming a few new members soon and we will continue the tradition of good old Eastern Cape Hospitality.

:cry: Kind Regards,