Vancouver: Saturday, August 11th 2007 - 7pm until late

Adele

Pub Night

We are proud to announce another Adult fun night. After the huge success of the last Pub night, everyone there felt it had to happen more frequently. So for all those Vancouver loving South Africans. Single or not...invite all your South African friends you know of...even if you met them today! Leave the kids at home for a night on the town...As Southern Africans, we love to party...so let's prove it!

Saturday, August 11th 2007

Time: 7:00pm - Late

Street: 1323 Robson St #202,

City/Town: Vancouver, BC

Contact Info Phone: 604.575.4042

Email: adele(at)sacanada.org

Hi all

Great idea! We had a fun time at the last pub evening :D

Just a suggestion: ~ Maybe we could try a different pub this time?

We are new to Vancouver, but maybe the the guys who have been here longer have a few other choices of pubs. Maybe a live band, light snack dinner etc.

What do you think?

Carmen

Great idea Carmen. Sadly I am in Cloverdale, and not familiar with the downtown pub scene. I know some out here, but it seems Folks want to attend something in the downtown area.

I would love something with a live band, but without it, it seems we can get to know each other a bit better.

I would love to organize something where the band I know of and who plays mostly SA old classics can play at and make everyone feel welcome. Maybe I should have a 'dance' at my home (community hall) with snacks only and the band playing and everyone brings their own drinks....mmmm...now you have got me thinking, although, I had planned on something only for Thanks Giving...

sheesh, I hate it when idea lights start flashing above my head.....THANKS CARMEN!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Great Yvonne, I look forward to seeing you again! That brings our numbers up to 16 confirmed! But last time the confirmed numbers where 6 short, so should have a great turnout! The more the merrier.

Encourage others to join us in Vancouver for a fun time!!!

Great Yvonne, I look forward to seeing you again! That brings our numbers up to 16 confirmed! But last time the confirmed numbers where 6 short, so should have a great turnout! The more the merrier.

Encourage others to join us in Vancouver for a fun time!!!

Hello Adele

Danie en Ed-Rei sal ook daar wees. Sal miskien bietjie laat wees.

DanieC,

The drinks will keep flowing until the last person goes home or we all fall down or they kick us out and then we'll find somewhere else to go to! Just be there before we are kicked out!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Had a few people not on Facebook or SACanada ask about the event and they will be joining us to! So our numbers are rising slowly!