Vancouver: July 14th, 2007 - 7pm until late

Adele

Pub Night

We are proud to annouce a hastily pulled together event, for all those Vancouver loving South Africans. Single or not...invite all your South African friends you know of...even if you met them today! Just leave the kids at home for a night on the town...One night only...maybe...We love to party...so let's prove it!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Time: 7:00pm - 11:55pm

Street: 1323 Robson St #202,

City/Town: Vancouver, BC

Contact Info Phone: 604.575.4042

Email: adele(at)sacanada.org

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

We had a great time at last night's pub evening, it was good to meet new people in a relaxed friendly atmosphere. :ilikeit:

Everyone got on really well and seemed to have a lot of fun. I think it would be great to have more social gatherings at various venues with more people attending.

Carmen.

I am working on it Carmen. But really if anyone wants to organize something, I will gladly advertise it. I just can't make all the functions, and I can't always take the disappointments when folks say they will attend and don't.

Yes last night was great and it was nice to meet new people...That is the best part of the organizing...Even when we get to meet people visiting from SA. Glad you had a good time.

I haven't been out to an event in a while so it was good to see some familar faces...and some new ones.