PE/EC Coffee Club, Sat, 30th June 2007 16:00 PM

Time for another East Cape Coffee Club gathering. We will be meeting at the Honourable Oom Dee’s residence. Please PM Oom Dee for directions.

Our agenda is simple, come, let your hair down and ;) enjoy yourself. :D Once we all fall down our meeting will be over.

We also have a special guest that will intrigue us with his :o mystical powers.

:D Kind Regards,

Sorry folk forgot to mention that we will be having a Bring and Braai or Dop and Chop on Saturday.

Can one of our forum leaders (<_< sounds like a covert organisation) please abbreviate the heading to indicate that we will be meeting at Oom Dee’s place.

<_< Thanks & Regards,

we will be having a Bring and Braai or Dop and Chop on Saturday.

we will be meeting at Oom Dee’s place.

We look forward to our gathering. :P Roll on Saturday!! :D I have all the maps for us to ponder over and anticipate all the places we oneday hope to call home :P For some sooner than other :o;)

Sorry folk forgot to mention that we will be having a Bring and Braai or Dop and Chop on Saturday.

Can one of our forum leaders (sounds like a covert organisation) please abbreviate the heading to indicate that we will be meeting at Oom Dee’s place.

:P Thanks & Regards,

It appears our request to have our coffee club meeting heading corrected and pinned has gone unnoticed. We will opt for a quick fix one liner to get our post moving up the pile, :P maybe someone will notice.

:D Regards,

I'll send it back to the top of the pile!!! Wish I could be there... you guys always have too much fun!! No I haven't forgotten to price the monk juice on this side of the globe... just haven't been near a grog shop!!

Enjoy Saturday!!!

Topic Title better now, guys? :P

Charlene

Port Elizabeth’s coffee club is growing we had 17 people attending ( :) including a special guest from Gauteng) our meeting. I would like to thank Oom Dee and Theresa for the use of their home as a venue. Maybe Oom Dee can supply us with his delicious pot bread recipe sometime.

:holy: Regards,

Port Elizabeth’s coffee club is growing we had 17 people attending

That is fantastic news, well done guys. By the end of the year you should be having your first meeting to say farewell to coffee club members.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late in replying.... So very sorry, but I was still recovering from the monk juice. :D

I would like to thank the PE coffee club for allowing me to visit them on my recent trip to your lovely side of the world. I enjoyed it very much.

Now I don't like ice cream much, but that monk juice tasted very good. ;) Mind you, not sure if there was any ice cream in there, could've been liqueur only. :angry:

Oh, and Oom.Dee, for a so-called jerk, that bread you made was some of the best I've ever tasted. ;)

Thanks a lot for you hospitality. ;)

Sorcerer, glad our meeting coincided with your visit to Port Elizabeth, magic is possible after all. ;) Thought you would enjoy Port Elizabeth, :hug: we even have butterflies and the like in winter.

With all the :ilikeit: good news some of our members have been receiving you may have to accept an offer to visit our first coffee club meeting in Toronto, sooner than anticipated.

:holy: Kind Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
*poke* ... isn't there sposed to be another one of these to discuss a certain interview... :angry:

My Dear this is indeed an occasion for discussion and celebration long into the night, or until we all fall down. We need to gather the clan so a date can be set.

Tell me my lady, will a :holy: Wizard or Sorcerer or some powerful being make a guest appearance at our gathering?

My Dear this is indeed an occasion for discussion and celebration long into the night, or until we all fall down. We need to gather the clan so a date can be set.

Tell me my lady, will a :holy: Wizard or Sorcerer or some powerful being make a guest appearance at our gathering?

I fear one would have to wait too long for the company of a powerful being :D such as the one you wish to invoke ... a good long month at most.... :holy:

It appears I'll be doing a vanishing act next weekend :angry: ... perhaps I can entice the Sorcerer to follow me home :D

I fear one would have to wait too long for the company of a powerful being :holy: such as the one you wish to invoke ... a good long month at most.... :D

It appears I'll be doing a vanishing act next weekend :angry: ... perhaps I can entice the Sorcerer to follow me home :holy:

haha the fact that I actually understand all of this chit chat makes me feel like a member of the PE coffee club even though I've yet to attend a meeting.. hehe So the first Toronto/PE coffee club meeting at our place? hehe You might just have to give us a heads up to get the monk juice though... we might have to stand at a traffic light with a blik and a sign "Need money for Monk Juice"...