Sign in to follow this  
landi

travel

landi

Could anyone please give me a couple of ideas of must see places and things to do in and around Montreal from 27June to 1 July? I am from Saskatchewan and I am taking my friend who will be visiting me from South Africa there on a trip. Can one take a train from Montreal to Old Quebec City since I don't want to do any driving in the city. Thanks

sunshine
Could anyone please give me a couple of ideas of must see places and things to do in and around Montreal from 27June to 1 July? I am from Saskatchewan and I am taking my friend who will be visiting me from South Africa there on a trip. Can one take a train from Montreal to Old Quebec City since I don't want to do any driving in the city. Thanks

Yes you can take the train from Montreal to Quebec city not a long trip either...but once you in Quebec city you can bus it to the old part...check out Via Rail.com not expensive either.....will get you info about Montreal and send it later.....Good shopping and great Restaurants.....

Susan from Ottawa.....