Port ELizabeth: Eastern Cape Coffee Club, 19 May 2007

Yes folks it is time for the Port Elizabeth Coffee Club to meet again. By unanimous vote we have changed our venue and we will meet on Saturday, 19th May @ 13:00 PM at The Silver Cloud Spur on Cape Road, Newton Park.

;) Oom Dee now you can order your favourite spare ribs and we hope they can make our favourite cocktails. Dedré is your visit to Port Elizabeth still on? If you are visiting you and your husband are welcome to join our humble group, :D promise we will behave ourselves.

:holy: Regards,

Hehehe....

Deff the schneaky waitresses fault.... will be sure to scruitinize their every move..... hmmm, could take the dog with for extra guard.... possibly threaten with my deadly can of pepper spray... mmm... yes... BUWAHAhaha...ha :holy:

:D

Just make sure you leave with your credit card...... :holy:

Sorcerer

Maybe you should post that story under "SA still safe", that is assuming that the thing did not get maxed out!

We will not ask why you were so forgetful!!!!

Lawrence

We look forward to those ribs, and if they do not make the monk juice we will have to educate them.

Deon

Hey you guys, I look forward to meeting you all, hopefully we can make it... it seems due to work, we might not be able to come... I am holding all 10 thumbs to join you guys!

Will let you know when the verdict is out! d

Hey you guys, I look forward to meeting you all, hopefully we can make it... it seems due to work, we might not be able to come... I am holding all 10 thumbs to join you guys!

Dedré once we have invited you, you have to attend. We don’t take :holy: kindly to people that have been invited to our coffee club meeting and don’t pitch. We are only ;) joking my dear; we trust that you and partner will make our meeting.

;) Sorcerer we have found your credit card and will return it after we have paid for our next coffee club meeting.

:huh: Regards,

Any Coffee clubs out there in Durban? Would like to join one if there is...

Thanks Glenn

Glenn,

Go here, you can send these members personal messages maybe, they are getting together every now and again. I am sure they would love to have some more members.

Edited by Dedré

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all that attended our coffee club meeting today it was once again a big success. What a brilliant way to end the afternoon with the Bulls edging the Sharks 20 points to 19, to our Sharks supporters our sincere condolences.

Wonder what happened to our mystery guest, we will have to investigate?

:holy: Regards,

One point – as discussed in situations like these, it is always the ref to blame – either way I would hate to have a shark snapping at my heels!

Rumour has it a few sceptical diners were watching all the :holy: caused by a certain rowdy bunch. Uneasiness prevailed as a would be Sharks supporter turned out to be a Bull disguised by his attire… This very one ordering ribs that had no affiliation to a certain species – a breed of swine I am led to believe… one that does not dine on vet plant either! A wicked brew, still to be named, lifted spirits and the bunch grew louder, telling jokes of old and new, and planning their next notorious rendezvous! A mysterious guest list of ghosts and sorcerers, maybe fairies and elves and beings meant to be but that don’t appear make up for the next exciting chapter of this our Eastern Cape “Coffee Club!”

Edited by Warren

Sorry we couldn't make it... we were in PE, took nice photo's but returned earlier than planned... Would have loved to see what other people's reactions were when that forward pass turned into a winning try! I hate that... and I am a Bulls supporter! Darn... some people just get robbed...

Anyway... hope we could meet up with you guys one day. There is still another year for us to wait. Hope it results in fruitful relationships.

My deepest apologies to you and the GANG! Would have loved to see the match with you guys! oh well... maybe next time!

Edited by Dedré

Sorry we couldn't make it... we were in PE, took nice photo's but returned earlier than planned...

Dedre

It was a great pity you did not make it so we could all get to know one another. We especially choose the date to accomadate you as that was when you said you would be in PE. We could have made it sooner you should have let us know and we could have arranged our coffee club then.

The majority of us are Bulls supporters so we are smiling.....sorry Warren!!!! :holy:

Theresa

• 2 weeks later...

While I'm sure there will be no objections, I believe the invitation to the next notorious gathering has not been extended to the other worldly guests that have been mentioned afore.

Perhaps it is time to approach the spirits of men past, sorcerers, faeries and other beings so that they to may feel the yearning in their souls for the golden liquid touch upon their palate.

One would not want any of these creatures to feel "forced" into any such meeting, for although the monk juice fills the soul with the sweet melody of life, one wielding such powers in wrath can surely not be reasoned with. :cry: