Port Elizabeth: Eastern Cape Coffee Club, 21 April 2007

Lawrence when will we be meeting in April????

Sorry Mrs Lemmer only seen your post now. We will be meeting on Saturday, 21 April @ 12:30 PM. I will advise on the venue once they notify that they can accommodate us all :) and of course our behaviour.

:) Regards

Sorry Mrs Lemmer only seen your post now. We will be meeting on Saturday, 21 April @ 12:30 PM. I will advise on the venue once they notify that they can accommodate us all ;) and of course our behaviour.

:D Regards

Sir Lawrence ;)

....... could you advice as to where the meeting is going to be held, or is it to be kept a secret till the last minute!! :D

I know of another family on their way to Canada and they would like to attend, but I need to know where before I contact them! :unsure:

The 21 April is next Saturday on my calendar. :o

Thank you

Theresa

Mrs Lemmer I like the sound of that, Sir Lawrence :king: , never felt so distinguished in my life.

;) As for our change of venue it is unfortunately not going to happen for this meeting. Our new proposed venue is fully booked for kiddie’s parties. So it is back to the Dros at Brookes Hill Pavilion we go, dish washing liquid tasting cheesecake and all. I don't think this is such a bad idea, we need to colllect our characters after our last coffee club meeting anyway.

Sorry Oom Dee you will have to bring your own spare ribs along.

:holy: Regards,

Sorry Oom Dee you will have to bring your own spare ribs along.

Will see you then to collect our characters out of the gutter. Count us in.

Thank you to all regulars for your attendance. Our new members could not make it due to illness in the family and we wish them a speedy recovery.

As of May 2007 we will move our meeting venue. If there is any venue you can recommend, please feel free to advice.

:D Regards