Sign in to follow this  
wise_monkey

wise_monkey

i have a question what is the average age of the youth in here!?

johankok

Average age of my kids = 19 (four of them)

Edited by johankok

wise_monkey

are they every online on here?!

johankok

Hardly ever, but I can get them online, should you be interested. Some of them are looking for opporunities to communicate with others

charissa8

Hi all,

My name is Charissa and I am 20. I haven't been on in while because there seems to be no "young adults" (aka: 18- 25) to talk to! If you're out there and reading this please drop me a line!!!

(I'm friendly I promise :) )

cheers,

HeinrichD

HElloo

I am Heinrich Dijkman and i am looking for kids that are around the age of 13-14.

I am 14 and i live in Calgary alberta.

Hope to hear from you soon

Heinrich

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell
Hardly ever, but I can get them online, should you be interested. Some of them are looking for opporunities to communicate with others

Johan

Where will your family settle?

Rita

I'm Rita and I'm 15, almost 16 in Red Deer, Alberta, but otherwise in Creston, BC.

Anyone close?

johankok

Ingrid,

Still a good question.... My work has an office in Toronto, but I am aiming for Calgary - the question is which is going to win.

quick summary of my kids:

Johan - 21: 4th year Mechanical Engineering

Coetzer - 20: 2nd Year Mechanical Engineering

Christoff - 18: Final Year Computer Science - considering post grad continuation

Isabel - 17: Just completed her schooling, and wants to study for a GP (aka 1/2 of my wife's family).

Isabel will start with Tukkies in the new year, but wants to study in Canada next year (her decision was too late for this "intake").

If there is any PM with an e-mail, then I'll forward that to them.

Tess

HI! MY NAME IS TESSA AND I AM 20. WE WILL B MOVING TO CANADA IN SEPTEMBER. Y PARENTS WILL B LIVING IN ALBERTA AND MY AUNT AND HER FAMILY WILL B LIVING IN WINIPEG. ME AND MY COUZ ( LEANI 18) WILL B LIVING IN SASKATOON. WE JUST WANA KNOW HOW LIFE IS FOR THE YOUNG PPL? AND HOW IS THE WEATHER. DO WE GET JOBS VERY EASILY? HOW ARE THA CANADIAN PPL TOWARDS US? IF THERE IS ANY LEFT AFTER SA CAME! LOL! WHAT MAKES CANADA MORE FUN FOR US THAN SA DOES?

THANX

Guest Barbara

My son is 23 and my daughter 21 both live in Calgary. Neither of them ever visit this site but would be happy to get together with young exSA people.

Tess
My son is 23 and my daughter 21 both live in Calgary. Neither of them ever visit this site but would be happy to get together with young exSA people.

well we would also as soon as we get there. it will b nice. thanks

:cowboy:

Estienne

Hi All and Charissa!

My name is Estienne and I am 19. I just joined a couple of days ago because I just arrived here in canada this time to work not just to visit! Well I'm not so sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing but I seem to fit the profile of a "young adult". Charissa you wanted a line now you've got one! Oh yeh before I forget I'm friendly to I promise ! :lol::D

cheers