Sign in to follow this  
HeinrichD

Sport Talk

HeinrichD

Hey to all guys

I am starting this topic to just to got to know what kind of sport people like and so that other people can learn more about other sport. i will start. I like to play rugbybut i have to not played on a team but i am going to in the spring. other sports that i like to play is Badmantian in school, and all other sports :)

hope to hear from you some

HeinrichD

this thing is for kid so PLEASE :lol: answer :D

Marli

Hey Heinrich

You know what, it seems to me that mostly older people hang out at this site. I wonder where the other kids go? Maybe some of the moms and dads out there can tell us how you can make contact with other South African kids?

To the adults reading this: Heinrich clearly needs someone his own age to talk to. Don't you want to ask your children if they want to make contact with Heinrich? Either through SACanada or through email? Surely there must be some other kids out there that feel a little bit lost?

Heinrich, let us see if this gets you some friends. Keep on trying, a boy or a girl your age will eventually realize that they need a friendly guy like you to be their friend.

Have a good day Heinrich!

HeinrichD

thanx Marli for do that for me :lol::D:D

HeinrichD

To get back to sport talk. I would like to know what kinds of sport you all you guys talk about and what you and tell other people about your sport.

I like to play all kinds of sports that i can get my hands on and if you would like to know about that sport i play you can just ask me :blush:

Heinrich

Eckley

Hey Guys (and Girls)

My name is Eckley, and I also live in Calgary AB. I am Heinrich's older brother. I play rugby at school and I am starting club soon. I used to Fence and I still play cricket. I hope to hear from more porple.