Sign in to follow this  
Adele

Cloverdale: Christmas Potluck Lunch, Dec 11th

Adele

Venue: Community Center at the home of Adele & Michael Putter

17445 57th Avenue, Surrey (Cloverdale)

Date:Sunday 11th December

Time: 12pm. Sit down lunch will be at 1pm

Join us for Christmas Lunch in Cloverdale on Sunday 11th December. We will meet at 12p.m. and a sit down buffet type POT LUCK lunch will start at 1pm.

Each family attending brings their own drinks, and an 8 - 12 Adult serving size for their contribution towards the Bring and Share Pot Luck. I will supply the coffee & tea, as well as the Entertainment. I will be personally inviting ;) ;)

:D requests to make this special for the childrne, can parents ensure their children's gifts are wrapped with their names on. He is making a special stop at this event. :D

When you RSVP please let me know what you will be bringing along so that I can ensure that there will not be duplicates :blink: and that someone brings the gravy. :D:D:o and the deserts.

We can have up to 70 people seated. This is an RSVP event, make a decision to attend and then mark it on your calender! DON'T MISS OUT! Further details will be posted here.

RSVP to:

• Adele(at)SACanada.org or
  • PM me from my profile or

Edited by Adele

Adele

Hey Folks,

Just a quick reminder for the upcoming Pot-Luck. Please realise this is an RSVP, so that I can make arrangements for food and :rolleyes:

Andy & Yvonne

Hi Adele,

We would love to join all the ex-pal for Christmas Lunch in Cloverdale on Sunday 11th December. We will be 6 people joining.

Myself, Andy, Henry, Byron, Nish & Allie.

Thanks

Yvonne and Andy

Ann

I am planning on coming. :lol:

Adele

Andy, Yvonne & Anne,

Great, The list is growing. I hope people realise I can only accept 70 persons. So if you want to join us, DON'T wait until it is to late, RSVP now

:lol:

Ann

My late Granny was cynical regarding wedding invitations saying that RSVP stood for Remember to Send Vedding Present. :D

Edited by Ann

Adele

Well I do want to remind people to Remember to Send Vader Kersfees Present for the kids who will be VERY excited to see the Big Man himself.....

10 days and counting[/size=7]

I am finalizing the list and what is still required. Please send me an email, PM or reply here if you will be joining us. We have space for about 4 more 'average' families.

I need names, what you will be bringing as a contribution, and if you will be bringing along a gift for a child, it must be wrapped and have the name on it.

Many thanks.

PS: If you wish to join us and feel you can NOT contribute for whatever reason, Please be assured that you are still VERY WELCOME to join us......NO-ONE will be turned away.....

PSS: I am looking for names of families who are finding themselves in a tight situation this December and would like to still offer their kids something for Christmas. These names will be kept strictly CONFIDENTIAL and they would be getting a food hamper anonymously....

Adele

This is another reminder that THIS Sunday is THE SACanada Christmas Potluck. PM me for more details.

Andy & Yvonne

Hi Adele,

Thanks for a great day, & all the hard work that you put into it to make it such an successful event.

:santa:

Adele

Thank you Yvonne & Andy,

The day would not have been so special if it was not for the GREAT company and all my elves that helped me. Thank you to everyone else for joining us and making it a great day. Could not have done it without you.