Sign in to follow this  
Adele

Burnaby: Safari Pies September 10th

Adele

Details: Saturday Septemeber 10thTime: 10 am until 4 pm,

Phone: 604 431 7405

Great News Announcement:

The last event was a great success and so Safari Pies in Burnaby, is planning on holding another small craft fair to coincide with their function that they hold with specials and of course new fresh goods which have arrived from South Africa.

The date of the first function is September the 10th and there is space for

between 8-12 tables depending on whether the function will be held inside or

outside. Unfortunately due to food licensing, there can be no outside food sales.

Vendors will have the option of bringing their own table that is no bigger

than 21/2 x 5 feet or a table can be organized at a cost of $10, other than

this charge the function is free.

If you are interested in having a table please contact Joe Queton directly at

Jqueton(at)shaw.ca or Winston Lee at outofafrica-win(at)shaw.ca tables are on a first come first serve basis.

Otherwise Safari Pies looks forward to seeing you on September the 10th for a

fun filled day!

PS: Safari Pies will be at the Picnic in the Parkwith Boerewors, Biltong and Droewors for sale.

Edited by Adele

Adele

Today is the day the FRESH products are for sale! Get there for some wholesome family fun and show your support for an SA owned business, who supports their community!

Wesley

Well I tried to get the ex to go and pick up some goodies for me since I'm at work all day but she's not complying.

I wonder if she would have gone if we were still going out?

Wishful thinking perhaps...

Adele

Well Wesley,

Good to see you and THE EX :D;) at Safari. She did go for and with you, so maybe she is hinting at a (sp??) reconcilliation??? Otherwise, how do you explain that she was there WITH you??? :D:P;);)

Wesley

Well when you have as much charm as I do... :P

Actually it was good to be there and hear the accent all over the place. As it turns out I met someone from East London who is apparently H's pharamacist who happens to be good friends with my uncles wifes brother.

The connection seems quite faint now that I read it all typed out but at the time of the encounter it was the big news of the day for me.

Adele

;);) It most likely is your charm Wesley :P:(

As it turns out I met someone from East London who is apparently H's pharamacist who happens to be good friends with my uncles wifes brother.

The connection seems quite faint now that I read it all typed out but at the time of the encounter it was the big news of the day for me.

See you and the ex ALREADY have a connection. ;):D

You have every right to have got excited about it. I can relate to the feeling. Whenever I meet someone, who has some type of connection with a family member, however distant, esepcially one I have not seen in a while, I get VERY excited too. :( I also look at the list of connection and laugh :D;) at how 'far removed' they actually are to get excited about it. But at the moment it is 'big news'. :(

SAAngel

Jamie and I came out today and I got some wonderful things, some nice beaded earrings and beautiful scarves, one which is being sent back home for my Gran, and of course one for me :P