Sign in to follow this  
Guest CharlvS

Form IMM5406E Additional Family Information

Guest Zordak

Hi all...

After a 3 week holiday touring through our beautiful country, I'm back and finally started filling in our application forms (not really such an easy task!).

Form IMM5406E confuses me because it seems that I have to fill in a separate one for my wife. But then how do I complete the first section. Do I put her down as the "Applicant" and me as the "Spouse"? I am the principal applicant on on this same form for me I am the applicant and she is my spouse.

I just want to get this right, so if anybody has got the answers, I'd be very grateful to you. ;)

Thanks guys!

Charl

Nico

Yes, you have to complete a seperate Additional Family Information form for you wife. On her form she is the "priciple applicant", giving her parents and brothers and sisters.

Nico

Guest Zordak
Yes, you have to complete a seperate Additional Family Information form for you wife.  On her form she is the "priciple applicant", giving her parents and brothers and sisters.

Nico

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many thanks, Nico! :)