Sign in to follow this  
Ula

Radium Hot Springs

Ula

Where in Canada do you find Hot Water Springs? We are looking for the idylic setting - surrounded by nature, in the mountains....no crowds!

Flying to South Africa from Vancouver which is the best route with 3 children, the most direct?

Thank you! :D

Marli

It is in British Columbia in the Rocky mountains. You can go to www.radiumhotsprings.com . I've never been there but would LOVE to go!

Marli

You would have to speak to your travel agent about the best options. You could fly via London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Singapore, even through the States if you wish. We found that the cheapest for us was to fly through Frankfurt (Lufthansa), but KLM (Amsterdam) is another good choice. It therefore depends on what exactly your needs are. Sometimes you would need to spend the night somewhere in Europe because flights to Vancouver don't connect that well with flights from Cape Town.

I found that you have more options if you leave from Johannesburg rather than specify you want to leave from Cape Town. You would need to consider if you want to spend time in Europe as all these things affect which airlines you'll choose. My personal experience was that Lufthansa was the fastest and cheapest way to fly from Cape Town to Vancouver. I do not have any info about flying through the USA or flying through Singapore. Talk to your travel agent (we found Flight centre to be extremely helpful and we couldn't find a better offer anywhere)