Sign in to follow this  
Tabbie

Getting out and about in Cowtown :)

Tabbie

Hey everyone! :D

Some of you might remember me - I used to frequent the site much more often than I do now :P With my crazy schedule and constantly being on the go, one tends to put the websurfing aside *chuckles*

Anyway, last month I discovered this great event that Downtown Calgary hosts every first Thursday of the month - you might even be familiar with it

I think it is a fabulous way of meeting people, and discover the cultural charm of what Calgary has to offer.

Check out this website! http://www.firstthursdays.ca/

If you are interested - hey why not join in! If you like, drop me a line :)

Nelia

One more great thing about this Thursday's happenings, is the official opening of some of the galleries in Art Central on the corner of Centre St and 7 Ave SW. I walked through there last week and although all wasn't in my taste, it is definitely a place where I can spend a lot of time.

Deonm

Tabbie,jy het my amper gevang met jou twee reëls vir die lewe.Ek wou nog vra,nou wat is die ander reël. toe besef ek 'jy moenie ander als vertel nie, is die tweede reël.

Geniet jy Calgary ?

Deon

Seanhay

Hey Tabbie,

Is it"'out and about" or "oot and aboot" in Calgary?

In Toronto it's certainly 'oot and aboot'.

I have a good chuckle at the 'erbs and spices' adverts. Yet some Canadians still refer to "Herbs and spices..." :rolleyes:

Tabbie
Hey Tabbie,

Is it"'out and about" or "oot and aboot" in Calgary?

In Toronto it's certainly 'oot and aboot'.

I have a good chuckle at the 'erbs and spices' adverts. Yet some Canadians still refer to "Herbs and spices..." :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are you tulking aboot? :rolleyes:

Oh my gaash - Where you to then? Toronto eh. I chillax with some newfies b'y and what not so I rarely pick up on the going ootside thing! teeheehee