Sign in to follow this  
Adele

Vancouver: Family Meet & Greet, 13 Feb

Adele

The last time we were at Enigma was in December and EVERYONE had a fun time. So we are back there this month for another day of meeting up with like minded people who are young at heart and know how to have fun.

A dinner for two or three or four, bring the kids to, since we love all.

:rolleyes::cry::hug::D:wub::hug::wub::wub::hug::wub::wub::hug:

This day is usually reserved for lovers, but we invite everyone who has or is loved by friends and family to bring them out to enjoy an evening with like minded friends. Those new to town, come out to make new friends and have a blast with us.

Join us back at our favorite restaurant, Enigma, where the WHOLE family is welcome!

Take note that this is a venue that we need to know how many seats to reserve. So RSVP soon.

When: Sunday, February 13, 2005 at 7:00 PM

Where: Enigma

4397 W 10th Avenue Corner of 10th Ave & Trimble Streets

Vancouver, BC V6G 2M3

Map to Enigma

(604) 222-6881

Any venue suggestions for our Pub night for the end of Feb will be welcomed.

Please note that we would like to try for the Tri-Cities, Burnaby or New Westminster areas.

Wesley Yen & Adele Putter

Your Vancouver Event's Host and Hostess

:wub::wub::hug:

Wesley

I have become a regular at Enigma. Great food and great people.

Big thumbs up for Hiram.

Hope to see you all there.

Adele

This is the list so far:

David & Partner (new)

Adele & Mike (and kids)

Wesley & Partner

Can we expand this list?

Adele

Is anyone coming from Langley or Surrey? I am starting to think something is trying to keep us from Enigma!

I was in an accident and my car was totaled. The other guy ran a stop sign, was hit by a vehicle, both in turn spinning and hitting me head on. My enigne block was cracked chassis was bent, transmission was split in two. That was besides all the other damage. ICBC has not paid me out for my vehicle yet. Hopefully this week. I have not got a replacement vehicle as I have chosen to not have a credit card, which you need to have if you want to hire.:D:D:D

So if anyone is going to Enigma and would not mind offering a ride, Please let me know. Thanks and hopefully we will see you there. I will offer to pay the gas and parking in return for the ride. PM me or look in my profile for my number.

Adele.

Wesley

Hi Adele,

So sorry to hear about the accident. The car is a loss but I hope that you aren't feeling any serious ill effects from the crash. I'll never understand why people run stop streets to begin with.

If only I lived a little closer to you I would have gladly given you a lift. I was actually late myself tonight as I had work commitments to attend to.

There was 5 of us there in total and everyone seemed to have a good time.