Sign in to follow this  
Majec

New Years Party

Majec

Hello all,

After a brief chat at Enigma on Sunday Wesley and a few others tasked me with arranging a New Years party for all of us. I am told that it is a bit late to start making arrangments but I am sure we can sort something!

I have been in Van for a very short time so I need some suggestions for venues such as restaurants etc. May be someone has a big home in which they would be willing to host a group of drinking South Africans? Also could you guys let me know who would be interested in comming?

I spoke to Ivan from Enigma and he said they will be hosting a party. It will be a $10.00 dollar cover. There will be a DJ and a section of the restaurant will be cleared of tables to make a dance floor. Personally my vote is for Enigma as it is a very nice spot with good food and we might as well support our own. What do you think?

For the party animals I suggest we get together 10 hours or so earlier and celebrate new years at South African time as well!