Sign in to follow this  
Neeven

Upcoming Events

Neeven

If you haven't seen "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)" I recommend you take advantage of a 24 Dec. special at the Backstage Theatre on Granville Island. Tickets are 29.50 a pair just for this occassion.

I saw this show twice at the then AGFA Theatre on the Square in Sandton and almost died laughing both times. It was clean enough to take my parents who also enjoyed it immensely. Check out the following website: Arts Club Theatre Company

Wesley

Moved to the events forum.

If I weren't so busy with family commitments this Christmas I'd probably give this one a go.

Neeven

URGENT!!!

If anyone's interested, I have an extra pair of tickets for "The Compleat Works of Wllm Shkspr (Abridged)" show at the two-for-one special of $29.50 which expires at the end of this (Boxing Day) week. Please call me at 604-321-6030 or e-mail me at telus.net]neeven.soodyall[at]telus.net if you're interested in them.

We saw the show on the 24th at the Artsclub Theatre on Granville Island and it lived up to my expectation of a laugh every 10 seconds, a belly-laugh every 20 seconds and a 'compleat' hoot-and-riot by the end. Check out the theatre's website: Arts Club Theatre

Edited by Neeven