Sign in to follow this  
Adele

Business Breakfast

Adele

I have been to one of their previous meetings and it was great. The ROI was over 1000% (I made a great contact who did business with me and the breakfast price was recovered!) GREAT BREAKFAST TOO

Many business people suffer loss of profits by confusing activity with accomplishment. Studies have shown that only 10 percent of business leaders truly act purposefully to get the most important work accomplished. At this next “Marketplace Ministry” seminar, we will learn how to weed out nonproductive activity, increase our bottom line and have more time left over for recreation.

Every businessperson’s most powerful tool is their tongue… the words we say have the power of success or failure. The greatest fear of the average person in our society is the fear of public speaking. The reason is that intuitively we know the power of words. I believe that we can develop confidence in our ability to communicate success. We should be confident not only in public speaking but more importantly, in every-day one-on-one communication. At the next “Marketplace Ministry” seminar, we will learn the secret to building confidence in our ability to say the right words at the right time, whatever the situation.

Call some associates, clients, friends and book your plans to attend this next “Marketplace Ministry” breakfast at: Eagle Quest Golf Centre, 7778 – 152 street, Surrey on Saturday, October 16, 2004 at 9:00 – 11:00 am. The cost is $20 per ticket. Space is limited so call today – 604-599-8989 .

Hope to see you there,

Tell them Adele Putter sent you.

Ann

Does the $20 include brekkies? :blink:

Adele

Yes and it is a GREAT BREAKFAST TOO!!! :blink::P:P