Sign in to follow this  
Eckley

Guy talk

Eckley

Hello to all junior high and high school guys. I was wondering if there are any guys that want to chat. Please tell me how you enjoy Canada, how you miss South Africa and/or girls. :lol::D

Justine

Come on Guys!

You know you can talk! (or at least that's been my experience) ;)

Eckley

Any one out there? :blink: :

Eckley

Hey Dan

Whats Up?

Dan

not much, looking for some kids from sa in vancouver

Elsje

Hey Guys,

How long have you been in Canada Dan? Hope you are enjoying it here in the really "cold" :blink: country. I love it here, my family moved here in 1999 and are still really happy here in this country.

Elsje

claytonfeeke

Howzit, guys, my names Clayton from Cape Town, where the beaches beauty is only surpassed by the local ladies, man that is something i miss the honeys back home and the beach and the rugby and all things south african. i stay in Manitoba, Winterpeg. Try and imagine it. -50 C not great at all if you're a Cape Town Boytjie.

HeinrichD

hey guys. :rolleyes:

MY name is Heinrich and i live in Calgary. i am not good at Afrikaans reading or writing so i will just write to you in english. i am in grade 8 and 13 years old. i am looking for 13-14 South African boy and girls to talk to on msn. so if you have msn and you would like to get to know me my msn is heinrich_dijkman[at]passport.com. i will really like to have the chance to talk to other kids frome RSA.

Many Thanks:

Heinrich