Cathleen

Shipper/receiver and cnc operator, New Westminister, bc

Cathleen

Hello, I am Cathy.  Live and work in New Westminister, BC. 

The company I work for, who manufactures cylinders, for is currently looking to hire a shipper/receiver.

Looking for someone who can operate a table saw and stand up table saw... for making crates and skids to ship out cylinders. Ability to fiill out online waybills, print and scan. I will train that person myself.  Ideal for male as it is very physically demanding, but all woman are definitely encouraged as I am currently the shipper... it is a 2 person job.  Looking for someone who can be creative but work safely. 

Willing to train anyone who likes to be kept busy and who is a hard worker, not scared to stop and help some else who needs it.

Positions for skilled or  CNC Machinist  aswell.

I am a skilled manual lathe operator and current shipper.

Company name:

Westcoast Cylinders Inc

www.royalcylinders.com

Email me your resume or come visit and take a look.  I hope to see you.

Great people to work with, family owned company.

Starting wage is $15 - $20 per hour.  7am  to  3:30pm.

Thank you

Cathleen

Hello.

Just letting all know that this positing, Shipper/Receiver and CNC Operator, will be removed on Tuesday evening. I do hope that someone who likes to be kept busy, who likes a challenge will come by the shop with a resume. I will train you without experience if you are for sure interested.

Thank you