Sign in to follow this  
JFW

Study permit for my children

JFW

Hi. 

We are about to apply for our work permits. My wife has a job offer and was nominated by the provincial program. Does anyone know if our primary school children would need a study permit to go to school in Saskatchewan? The info we get regarding this seems a bit contradictory. If both me and my wife has work permits, and she has a job offer, do we need to get the "school permits"?

Regards

Jan Floris

Spherocyte

Hi Jan,  I’m faced with a similar situation and wondered if you have been able to get more information on this?

MaryJane

Hi @Spherocyte! Not sure of your kids' age, which province you are headed and what grade the kids will be when they get here, but here's a reply by Nelline not so long ago that covers study permits for accompanying kids.

• Like 1

Flyfish

When we came in 2017 to Toronto they asked why we had a study permit for my daughter. Unless it is University or College, it is not needed.

• Like 1

Nelline
9 hours ago, Flyfish said:

When we came in 2017 to Toronto they asked why we had a study permit for my daughter. Unless it is University or College, it is not needed.

Correct, and agreed