Sign in to follow this  
Nabil

SAPS POLICE CLEARANCE

Nabil

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any links to private companies helping with police clearance applications while outside of South Africa? 

Thanks

Deirdre

M-N

We used DocAssist as well. 

Andrew and Tash

We also used DocAssist and were very happy with them.

Are third parties allowed to assist with police clearance certificates if you're outside of SA? I know the regulations were tightened about 18 months ago but is that applicable only if you're applying from within SA?

Nabil
Posted (edited)

I'm not too sure, waiting for the lockdown to end before attempting 

Edited by Nabil

Raynard

Hi

PostNet also has a service for police clearances. They charge per package and not per person, so I paid R800 for mine and my wife's police clearances. You still need to do the fingerprints at a police station, but then you hand that, with the application form and proof of payment (for police clearance) to PostNet. They ship it to their branch in Pta, hand deliver to the police, and then pick it up and ship it back to the PostNet office you worked through.

From Cape Town, it took 3 days to reach the police station in PTA since we handed it to PostNet, and about 7 days since we received the SMS from the police to arrive back at the PostNet. All-in-all, it took us 4 weeks to receive our police clearance after we sent it mid-June.