Sign in to follow this  
Delenedv

LSD trip - March 2020

Delenedv

We are planning a LSD trip in the beginning of March with our base in Toronto. Does any one have recommendations on airbnb in Toronto? 

Are there any shops/second hand shops with really good discounts on winter attire currently? 

What documents would we need at the point of entry? 

Kind regards 

Delene

KelvinK

@Delenedv We landed in Toronto about a year ago and used Airbnb for 3 months before renting long term. If you want to stay downtown, I would recommend somewhere inside this block: Queens Quay, Spadina, Queen and Bay. This area is very well connected and close to everything. If you're looking at someplace outside of downtown, I would make sure to be close to the subway - you don't want to waste your time waiting for a bus or streetcar. Let me know if you had another area in mind - I'm happy to advise. Just make sure that the Airbnb has good reviews and has authorization from the building. There has been lots of clampdowns on Airbnbs lately and there are people renting out their condo units without consent from the buildings' management. 

Regarding stores: We like Winners and Nordstorm Rack - they are reasonably prices and overall good quality. You can sometimes find great bargains here when scanning through their stores.

Documents: Not sure for LSD trips, as we came to stay and only had a one way ticket, haha. Do you have PR yet?