*franchise idea,
*buying a business in Canada  or

* only a new business ??

Do I need CAD 300000 net worth?

thanks

Marl

Nelline

How can I qualify?

Before applying, you will need to secure a commitment from a designated Canadian angel investor group or venture capital fund to invest in your business idea.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada has collaborated with Canada’s Venture Capital and Private Equity Association, the National Angel Capital Organization and the Canadian Acceleration and Business Incubation Association to identify the participating private sector organizations. A list can be found online at cic.gc.ca/startup.

To apply for the Start-Up Visa, contact one of these organizations and convince them your business idea is worth investing in.

Once you have a commitment, then you can apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada to immigrate through the program.

In addition to passing standard health and security criteria, you will need to demonstrate your ability to communicate in either English or French, that you have completed one year of study at a post-secondary institution, and that you have enough money to live on while establishing your business.

Nelline

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa.html

Sorry I can't be of more help. I have very little knowledge of this visa, your best bet is to do as much reading as you can. I don't even know any anyone who came in via this route. Hoping there is someone else who can help with current, solid knowledge

Marl

Thank you