HoneyClare

OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 19 Applications

Moga
3 hours ago, Ozzie1404 said:

Aren’t IRCC case officers supposed to be consistent and consider the medical report’s validity with the same view. Instead, of having some case officers accepting expired medical records and some disregarding them.????

I believe the medical reassessment will be for persons other than M1 profile. For M1 it gets extended by 6 months to 1 year based on their medical expiry date. It's just my understanding.

M Profile: 1
Description: No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38 (1)(a)

S Profile: 1
Description: No surveillance required.

Tarryn8

You would think there would be a solid process about what would happen when your medicals expire like it would have been previously without the impact of Covid, but given the current circumstances you can also understand the side of applicants not wanting to spend money for remeds if they don't have to. I honestly think they(IRCC) are also trying to figure the process out too after the bombshell that was Covid.

It appears that you may be lucky to get an extension if you fell within the M1 group but I have seen some people in M1 group asked for remeds too.. kinda seems like the luck of the draw really.

LouiseV36
13 hours ago, Deirdre said:

We received our golden email (PR) today everyone! (Pretoria) 

🎉

AOR 20 May 2019

1 year and 4 x months wait

Congrats.  You must be over the moon.

Deirdre

Thank you @LouiseV36 and @Tarryn8

Happy hearts! 

Longest wait ever

HoneyClare

Hi All, 

@LouiseV36  I am so excited for you, let us know how it goes from here 

I received this from CIC, do you think I can be optimistic? 

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We wish to advise that it will be necessary for you and your dependants to undergo new medical examinations as your previous medical results have expired.  The new medical instructions have been sent to your MyCIC account today.

We will be in a position to finalize your application upon receipt of the new medical results.

Thanks Tracy 

LouiseV36
On 9/30/2020 at 2:44 PM, HoneyClare said:

Hi All, 

@LouiseV36  I am so excited for you, let us know how it goes from here 

I received this from CIC, do you think I can be optimistic? 

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We wish to advise that it will be necessary for you and your dependants to undergo new medical examinations as your previous medical results have expired.  The new medical instructions have been sent to your MyCIC account today.

We will be in a position to finalize your application upon receipt of the new medical results.

Thanks Tracy 

Hi there.

That looks promising.  Holding thumbs for you.  Your PPR is just around the corner.

Let us know once you have submitted the new medicals.

LouiseV36

We received our golden email yesterday. (AOR Nov 20, 2019)

It has now sunk in.  Passports will be on their way to VFS shortly.  We are looking at Ottawa for a start.

Hoping restrictions lift soon and we can fly beginning of next year.  Last Christmas here for us.

Good luck to those still waiting.  Hopefully your golden e-mail is just around the corner.

Moga
26 minutes ago, LouiseV36 said:

It has now sunk in.  Passports will be on their way to VFS shortly.  We are looking at Ottawa for a start.

Hoping restrictions lift soon and we can fly beginning of next year.  Last Christmas here for us.

Good luck to those still waiting.  Hopefully your golden e-mail is just around the corner.

Congrats Louise🎈🎉. All the best moving forward.

We received our PPR last week Thursday and submitted the forms to VFS on Monday 19th.

AOR - 01 November 2019

ADR for clear copy of Passport (submitted on the same day) - 21 November 2019

MEP - 22 November 2019

BIL Passed - 25 November 2019

RPRF request (Did not pay with initial application) - 02 December 2019

RPRF paid - 04 December 2019

PPR - 15 October 2020

VFS submission – 19 October 2020

The uncertainty around flying down is also killing us, hope that changes soon.

We will be relocating to NB and city yet to be decided upon. I'm a Financial Manager (CA (SA)) and really not sure which city in NB has the best prospects going forward. We leaning towards Fredericton.

Best of luck to all waiting for their golden emails as well.

Lolita16
4 hours ago, LouiseV36 said:

Waouu, congratulations LouiseV36:) you lost be relief ehhh... we have been waiting for this miracle and seeing that it came through for you give us some hope. 

In my case, as per GCMS nite my application was finalized and approved since March. Vidal office changed to PTA, so I guess, it all depends now on the local office.

All the best!!

Lolita16
4 hours ago, Moga said:

Congrats Louise🎈🎉. All the best moving forward.

We received our PPR last week Thursday and submitted the forms to VFS on Monday 19th.

AOR - 01 November 2019

ADR for clear copy of Passport (submitted on the same day) - 21 November 2019

MEP - 22 November 2019

BIL Passed - 25 November 2019

RPRF request (Did not pay with initial application) - 02 December 2019

RPRF paid - 04 December 2019

PPR - 15 October 2020

VFS submission – 19 October 2020

The uncertainty around flying down is also killing us, hope that changes soon.

We will be relocating to NB and city yet to be decided upon. I'm a Financial Manager (CA (SA)) and really not sure which city in NB has the best prospects going forward. We leaning towards Fredericton.

Best of luck to all waiting for their golden emails as well.

Congratulations Moga and all the best!!

HoneyClare

@LouiseV36 and @Moga, your news is amazing, CONGRATS! 

So promising seeing these yesses.....

must be so scary and reassuring to finally know ..

Chiche

Congratulations to everyone who received their golden email. We also received the golden email. It has not sunk in yet. We will be Landing in Saskatoon early next year. 

Edited by Chiche

Sparky6

Consider Moncton NB, Fredericton is the Governmental Capital sure, but for all government jobs you need French. 

Tarryn8

Hi Everyone,

So motivating seeing some PPR's come through recently. Congrats to all who have received their outcomes!😁

Just wondering if those of you who recently received your golden emails, if your applications were perhaps with the Nova Scotia office from the word go by any chance or if you started at a different office and your application was later moved to NS? Seems NS is pumping out PPR's (specifically PNP) compared to the others at the moment.

Thanks!

Tarryn

JohanR
On 10/21/2020 at 4:46 AM, LouiseV36 said:

Congrats, now the final stretch. See you are coming to my valley. Shout if you have any questions

LouiseV36
On 10/23/2020 at 3:29 PM, JohanR said:

Congrats, now the final stretch. See you are coming to my valley. Shout if you have any questions

Thanks so much.  I might just take you up on this.  We are probably going to go to Ottawa when we land.  We are watching the travel restrictions like a hawk hoping that they are going to change soon.  

I have started sorting out the house and this weekend we have a few DIY chores around the house so we can get it onto the market.  I cannot wait for the day we hand in our resignations.  But right now we just sitting tightlipped until we know we can leave.

• Like 1

Deirdre

Please keep us updated about travel restrictions!!!!! everyone 😁

Waiting game! 

@HoneyClare @LouiseV36

Moga
On 10/21/2020 at 4:23 PM, HoneyClare said:

@LouiseV36 and @Moga, your news is amazing, CONGRATS! 

So promising seeing these yesses.....

must be so scary and reassuring to finally know ..

@HoneyClare Good news is we received our COPR with PP's yesterday.

Also received a letter we cannot travel until restrictions are eased. Therefore in so much doubt and have a bitter sweet feeling now.

Do not know if we should cancel schooling, rental apartment or even quit my job (have 3 months notice period). Just so confused at this point.

Lolita16
9 hours ago, Moga said:

@HoneyClare Good news is we received our COPR with PP's yesterday.

Also received a letter we cannot travel until restrictions are eased. Therefore in so much doubt and have a bitter sweet feeling now.

Do not know if we should cancel schooling, rental apartment or even quit my job (have 3 months notice period). Just so confused at this point.

It 's preferable to wait until further info on travel restrictions before quitting your job especially at this time around where it so difficult to get a job. 

Clay1204

Aren't Permanent Residents exempt from travel restrictions? 

Edited by Clay1204

Deirdre

Yes @Clay1204

PR's are excempt that is why we all waiting like hawks for borders to open

At the moment the anticipated date is 21 Nov (holding thumbs) 

You can ONLY fly if you reveived PR on or before 18 March 2020

OR

If you have an immediate Family member in 🇨🇦

Edited by Deirdre

Clay1204

Thanks @Deirdre  we had our COPRS approved last year October, but then we had to add our baby to the application and return passports  and  COPRS .So we did all that and our passports are currently at the Canadian High Commission, but now we will have new issue dates. So now I'm wondering if we would be allowed to travel.

Edited by Clay1204

HoneyClare

Hi Fellow members, 

I need some reassurance on some developments and assistance. Yesterday I received a request for passports on an email with no changes on the online system is this normal? and should I assume that we were approved? as it doesn't really say that ....

Next steps is VFS for sending passports and their website does not say anything of the sort, has anyone done that part recently, how did you send in the passports?

Lastly, we have an appointment for passports on Wednesday for biometrics for the kids, (their passports expire in Jan and need to have 6month expiry) and passports have to be in to VFS in 30 days, should I email them that there is a delay or take a chance that I would get them back in time. 

I am sure you can all understand my anxiety after so much hard work to get to this point, any assistance will be appreciated! I have really valued this platform 

Tracy 

Deirdre

Hi @HoneyClare

Every area in SA have different passport waiting times 

We renewed our kids passports 3 weeks ago in PTA - received new ones in 8 x working days! 

Its a tough call - I would suggest asking turnaround time for kids passports! 

Edited by Deirdre

RFed

Wow, so many people receiving the golden email on this chat. Can I ask what your CRS score was? We are on 454 and given the current draw cut off scores (470+) it is not looking like we will get our golden email anytime soon.