HoneyClare

OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 19 Applications

Deirdre

This is Amazing under the covid conditions @LouiseV36

Light at the end of the tunnel

LouiseV36
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone.

Hope the waiting is not driving everyone crazy.  So following my ghost update on the 02 July I cracked and sent a webform.  My curiosity got the better of me.  This is the response I got:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process in the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

So all I can do now is wait for them to start issuing the PPR's.  Holding thumbs it will be soon.

Edited by LouiseV36

GoDz85
3 minutes ago, LouiseV36 said:

Hi everyone.

Hope the waiting is not driving everyone crazy.  So following my ghost update on the 02 July I cracked and sent a webform.  My curiosity got the better of me.  This is the response I got:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process in the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

So all I can do now is wait for them to start issuing the PPR's.  Holding thumbs it will be soon.

That's great to see things are progressing again. We just received pre-arrival services letter on Friday after not having a update for about 4 months and as far as I can tell from doing some research about it online, it means we have passed eligibility. PPR should be coming soon!

GoDz85

So far we are about 9 months in the whole process when it should have only taken about 6 months. (AIPP stream)

LouiseV36
1 minute ago, GoDz85 said:

That's great to see things are progressing again. We just received pre-arrival services letter on Friday after not having a update for about 4 months and as far as I can tell from doing some research about it online, it means we have passed eligibility. PPR should be coming soon!

That is fantastic news.  You must be over the moon when you received that letter.  I have seen that the Canadian Visa Office in Australia started issuing PPRs so I hope this means the rest of the Visa Offices will follow.  

Good luck with the rest of you application.  Keep us updated.

LouiseV36
1 minute ago, GoDz85 said:

So far we are about 9 months in the whole process when it should have only taken about 6 months. (AIPP stream)

We nearing on 9 months.  We managed to get a nomination with Ontario.  

Who would have thought we would have had to deal with a pandemic.

GoDz85
1 minute ago, LouiseV36 said:

That is fantastic news.  You must be over the moon when you received that letter.  I have seen that the Canadian Visa Office in Australia started issuing PPRs so I hope this means the rest of the Visa Offices will follow.  

Good luck with the rest of you application.  Keep us updated.

I will definitely keep you all updated! Praying that this week an answer will come 🙏. Atleast a decision made will be fantastic!

GoDz85
1 minute ago, LouiseV36 said:

We nearing on 9 months.  We managed to get a nomination with Ontario.  

Who would have thought we would have had to deal with a pandemic.

I know right! Its been absolutely nuts. COVID-19 has messed alot of people around. Some resigned from jobs and were about to leave for Canada and are now stuck with no work and income.

Moga
1 hour ago, LouiseV36 said:

Hi everyone.

I have had a very similar response after raising webform in May 2020, hope PPR's are issued soon. this wait is unbearable. AOR is 1 Nov 2019.

Deirdre

Holding thumbs for you @GoDz85

We are at 13 x months, unfortunately our PR is in PTA

Seems like Canada visa offices are processing slowly but surely

PTA is frustrating and VACS still closed

From what Ive heard only opening in Level 2 and who knows when that might be? 

👀

Roz

Hi everyone. I just wanted to check if anyone received an update on their applications yet? Our current situation

EE application with Ontario nomination 

AOR, medicals passed and biometrics complete in Jan 2020

application was updated to 100% a month ago but still haven’t received the PPR. The wait is dreadful 

Deirdre

Tarryn8

Hi Everyone,

With the VAC offices 'open', IELTS tests starting to resume, things are looking up!

Just wondering if anyone else's Medicals are going to reach the one year date during the course of October?

Unsure if there is a possibility that the IRCC will extend any medicals due to the Covid delays or whether we will receive a notification to redo them. Any one have any info? 

Many thanks!

Tarryn 

Moga
34 minutes ago, Tarryn8 said:

Hi Everyone,

With the VAC offices 'open', IELTS tests starting to resume, things are looking up!

Just wondering if anyone else's Medicals are going to reach the one year date during the course of October?

Unsure if there is a possibility that the IRCC will extend any medicals due to the Covid delays or whether we will receive a notification to redo them. Any one have any info? 

Many thanks!

Tarryn 

Hi Tarryn,

I am hoping that we get medicals extended by IRCC, our medicals would be 1 year in October. better still I hope PPR's are issued asap.

From some of the other forums, people have mentioned that medicals have been extended by 6 to 12 months depending on the M score allocated by IRCC.

Thanks

Muhammed

Deirdre

Hi @Taryn @Moga

One of my friend's got PR last year December with medicals already being4 x months expired all depend on your case officer

But due to Covid I think its highly unlikely they will extend medicals

😥

Clay1204

Hi guys,

Our medicals (along with COPR) expired on the 31st of July 2020, family of 5 and we were asked to redo ours. This will be the 3rd time of doing medicals. 

Deirdre

Hi @Clay1204

Im shocked reading its your 3rd time, it is so so expensive especially being a family of 5

We did police clearances 3 x times, Im sure we will redo medicals (2nd) time

And I also heard IELTS expires after 2yrs,we did our IELTS in February 2019 so it expires Feb 2021 which seems far but time flies 😥

Edited by Deirdre

Tarryn8
On 9/10/2020 at 2:53 PM, Moga said:

Hi Tarryn,

I am hoping that we get medicals extended by IRCC, our medicals would be 1 year in October. better still I hope PPR's are issued asap.

From some of the other forums, people have mentioned that medicals have been extended by 6 to 12 months depending on the M score allocated by IRCC.

Thanks

Muhammed

Hi Muhammed,

Interestingly I also read some other forums and found that some have been lucky to have their medicals extended ( just updating on their profiles to a more recent date) while others have been requested to redo the medicals. 

It would really suck to have to redo that process again. I guess only time will tell.. Hoping things start to move along now. 

Regards,

Tarryn

Tarryn8

@Clay1204

Oh my goodness 🙈 That is such an inconvenience and such an expense!

Hoping your application will be complete soon and you can start the next part of this journey!

• Like 1

Clay1204

Thanks, it really has been costly and inconvenient. We hoping we can start our new chapter soon. We actually started the process in 2017 via the PNP Ontario, so it's been quite a long one.

Deirdre

We received our golden email (PR) today everyone! (Pretoria) 

🎉

AOR 20 May 2019

1 year and 4 x months wait

• Like 1

Tarryn8
Just now, Deirdre said:

We received our golden email (PR) today everyone! (Pretoria) 

🎉

AOR 20 May 2019

1 year and 4 x months wait

That is amazing!

Congratulations and well done for staying semi sane during all the delays  ;)

Ozzie1404
On 9/13/2020 at 9:29 PM, Tarryn8 said:

Hi Muhammed,

Interestingly I also read some other forums and found that some have been lucky to have their medicals extended ( just updating on their profiles to a more recent date) while others have been requested to redo the medicals. 

It would really suck to have to redo that process again. I guess only time will tell.. Hoping things start to move along now. 

Regards,

Tarryn

Aren’t IRCC case officers supposed to be consistent and consider the medical report’s validity with the same view. Instead, of having some case officers accepting expired medical records and some disregarding them.????