HoneyClare

OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 19 Applications

Spafty
1 hour ago, HoneyClare said:

@Spafty Just wondering.... did your timeline move quicker or did it just change from where it was to 100% when you got the email? Just to be more clear mine is on 64% could I get an email soon or would it still work that I am 36% away? 

Thanks Tracy 

My passport is still in Pretoria, so the timeline is still showing as processing as per normal (69% complete as of today). As far as I know the profile only fully updates once you receive your COPR.

HoneyClare

Thank you so much for replying, good to know! 

How amazing your passports are in Pretoria :)

• Like 1

GoDz85

Hello all,

Our application is on 69% complete. Haven't heard anything since medicals passed which was 2 December 2019.

This waiting is a killer!

LouiseV36
2 hours ago, GoDz85 said:

Hello all,

Our application is on 69% complete. Haven't heard anything since medicals passed which was 2 December 2019.

This waiting is a killer!

I am 47 percent complete.  Last correspondence from them was to pay the RTPR fee o the 30th December.  I hate the waiting.

GoDz85
Just now, LouiseV36 said:

I am 47 percent complete.  Last correspondence from them was to pay the RTPR fee o the 30th December.  I hate the waiting.

When did you receive AOR? We paid our RTPR when we submitted the application.

Are you going through EE?

LouiseV36
On 2/13/2020 at 2:53 PM, GoDz85 said:

When did you receive AOR? We paid our RTPR when we submitted the application.

Are you going through EE?

Hi there.

Our AOR is 20 November.  Passed medicals on the 11 December and did biometrics on the 17 December.  We then received request to pay RTPR fee on 30 Decemebr which we did right away.  Since then it has been silence.  We are going through EE with an Ontario nomination.

How far along in the process are you?

ADANAC89

Hi everyone 

Is anyone here going through the AIPP program? Our AOR is October 2019.

GoDz85
On 2/14/2020 at 3:37 PM, LouiseV36 said:

Hi there.

Our AOR is 20 November.  Passed medicals on the 11 December and did biometrics on the 17 December.  We then received request to pay RTPR fee on 30 Decemebr which we did right away.  Since then it has been silence.  We are going through EE with an Ontario nomination.

How far along in the process are you?

We applied for AIPP. Our application is 72% complete with 52 days left (6 months processing time).

The only irritation is reading about other applicants that have received pre-arrival services before us even when they have sent their application after us.

I guess different visa offices around the world follow different steps but I don't see the South African office as being very busy but I could be mistaken.

LouiseV36

So update from my side.

Found out that our file is now with the Pretoria office.  Don't know whether to laugh or cry.  It seems like they process applications really slowly.  We met eligibility on the 30th December which is probably why we were requested to pay the RPRF.

So the wait continues.  Today we are 99 days past AOR.  

Hope everyone else is hanging in there.

HoneyClare

@LouiseV36, how did you manage to get feedback? We are 151 past AOR, and nothing has changes on our profile since October, would love to find out what is going on, even though there is short to go! The time counting down is starting to make me more anxious dont know about you? 

LouiseV36
5 minutes ago, HoneyClare said:

@LouiseV36, how did you manage to get feedback? We are 151 past AOR, and nothing has changes on our profile since October, would love to find out what is going on, even though there is short to go! The time counting down is starting to make me more anxious dont know about you? 

Hi there.  

I ordered notes and received them yesterday.  I am just curious and wanted to see what was done.  Eligibility was met, Criminality and medicals passed.  Info sharing was in progress and security was not yet started.  The notes were pulled on the 30 January 2020.  Going to order again at the 5 month mark.  

GoDz85
On 2/27/2020 at 10:05 AM, LouiseV36 said:

Hi there.  

I ordered notes and received them yesterday.  I am just curious and wanted to see what was done.  Eligibility was met, Criminality and medicals passed.  Info sharing was in progress and security was not yet started.  The notes were pulled on the 30 January 2020.  Going to order again at the 5 month mark.  

Please can you give me a step by step guide on how to order GCMS notes.

Would also like an update as I am getting nervous.

LouiseV36

Hi there.

I ordered from www.getgcms.com 

I put my order through and paid just over R200.  Then they sent a consent form for me to sign.  I signed and returned it to them.  They made the application to get the notes. And 30 days later they sent the notes to me.

It was really easy.  :) 

GoDz85
Just now, LouiseV36 said:

Hi there.

I ordered from www.getgcms.com 

I put my order through and paid just over R200.  Then they sent a consent form for me to sign.  I signed and returned it to them.  They made the application to get the notes. And 30 days later they sent the notes to me.

It was really easy.  :) 

Awesome! Thanks for the tip!

I'm not sure if its worth my while ordering the notes as our application only has 37 days left (80% complete).

Hoping for an update soon.

PhilipCX
3 hours ago, GoDz85 said:

Awesome! Thanks for the tip!

I'm not sure if its worth my while ordering the notes as our application only has 37 days left (80% complete).

Hoping for an update soon.

If there is an issue, GCMS notes might be the easiest way to figure out what it is. Granted once you reach the 6 month deadline you can raise a webform, but for R200 I felt it couldn't do any harm.

HoneyClare

I ordered the GCMS notes yesterday, we are 47 days away. I am quite excited to see where we are at before the 6 month mark even though it would only be 2 weeks out! 

Maybe our case is different as I also want to see what is going on with our medical which isn't passed. But totally happy to pay R 250 to find out some more about our application. I should have done it sooner! 

Having been unsuccessful with an Australian application which offer very little in the way of insight and paperwork, the GCMS notes are a great opportunity!

Thanks to @LouiseV36  for her assistance  

GoDz85
Just now, HoneyClare said:

I ordered the GCMS notes yesterday, we are 47 days away. I am quite excited to see where we are at before the 6 month mark even though it would only be 2 weeks out! 

Maybe our case is different as I also want to see what is going on with our medical which isn't passed. But totally happy to pay R 250 to find out some more about our application. I should have done it sooner! 

Having been unsuccessful with an Australian application which offer very little in the way of insight and paperwork, the GCMS notes are a great opportunity!

Thanks to @LouiseV36  for her assistance  

Fully understand your reasoning!

Through which immigration program are you applying?

HoneyClare

Sorry for the delay... we have a EE, with a provincial nomination for Saskatchewan, when I was first applying for the PNP, it felt like we could be one of very few South Africans landing up there. But is seems there are quite a few that go there! 

and you? 

I was looking at the OCT/NOV group and we are literally scattered around the country (South Africa) really amazing! 

GoDz85
7 minutes ago, HoneyClare said:

Sorry for the delay... we have a EE, with a provincial nomination for Saskatchewan, when I was first applying for the PNP, it felt like we could be one of very few South Africans landing up there. But is seems there are quite a few that go there! 

and you? 

I was looking at the OCT/NOV group and we are literally scattered around the country (South Africa) really amazing! 

We are going through AIPP. Going to Newfoundland. Have you received and updates to your application?

The last update I had was medicals passed at the beginning of December.

HoneyClare

No updates our side since bio metrics in October ! 😲, hence the GCMS, wish I had applied earlier though.

As time gets shorter I am getting more restless for movement or a decision. I am finding it very distracting !  I was good for the first 4 months 😎

GoDz85

Anyone receive pre-arrival yet?

We are now 83% with no updates. 31 days remaining

HoneyClare

Morning, nothing our side but went online to check timeline we are 78% and 40 days..... 

GoDz85
18 minutes ago, HoneyClare said:

Morning, nothing our side but went online to check timeline we are 78% and 40 days..... 

We are so close we can only just keep hope an update will happen this week or next week.

I dont know if I mentioned this earlier but someone I know who received COPR recently got Pre-Arrival Services email at 85%

GoDz85

I bit the bullet and ordered GCMS notes.

I just hope all is in order :)

Spafty

Finally received the message from CIC confirming the approval of my application, a month after submitting passports. Good luck everyone, the waiting is horrible!