Sign in to follow this  
HoneyClare

OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 19 Applications

HoneyClare

Hi,

I just paid and pushed send and I have so many knots in my stomach!!! Been a long journey that we started and now so many mixed emotions... hopefully there will be some that can share a new group of applications for October and maybe November ??? Here is my timeline:

Applied for SNIP March 2019 as I didn't have enough points 

Provincial Nomination 24 August 2019

ITA 05 September 

Medicals 30 September 

Submission Today 18 October 2019  

LouiseV36

All the best.  Will be right behind you.

We received our nomination from Ontario on Wednesday and are patiently waiting for the next draw.  Our medicals are booked for the 01st of November 2019 and hopefully we can make the application on that date.  We have all our other documents and will just need the letter from the bank regarding our proof of funds.

Will update the second I hit that send button.

Spafty

EE Profile Created 24 May

ITA Received 20 August

AOR 9 October

Good luck everyone!

HoneyClare

Hi All, 

I am most anxious about medicals, as it tripped us up before, will you let us know when yours gets accepted @Spafty ? I hear it could be as early as 7 to 10 days after AOR. 

I keep checking online, do I need to or do you get an email every time something changes? 

Thanks 

Spafty

@HoneyClare - We got the message that we passed our Medicals on 22 October, so almost 2 weeks after the AOR. I'm sure you won't have to wait much longer.

You will get an email notification to check your messages.

Completed our Biometrics yesterday as well. Took less than 5 mins at the Cape Town office.

Edited by Spafty

LouiseV36

So due to a few unforeseen delays, we finally got to submit our application on yesterday.

So AOR is 20 November 2019.  Hope the next few months fly by.

HoneyClare

You got there in the end @LouiseV36, congrats! 

Update from us, medicals still in process but we expect this !

But we got request for bio metrics and done... so still moving forward

LouiseV36

Congrats on the bio metrics @HoneyClare.

We 12 days in and the nerves are starting.  I know my documents were perfect.  Gave them all they asked.  But the worrier in me is waiting as patiently as possible until I know the docs have been accepted as complete and I pass the medicals.  I submitted the PCC before  it became 6 months old.  (It's 6 month's old on the 04 Dec)  Hoping to have the bio metrics letters by the 27 December.  I am in Durban and will have to fly to Joburg.  Hoping to do it all in my leave period.  I made an appointment just in case it all comes through.  

Anyways, keep us updated and I will do the same. :)