Theron

Hi everyone.

Let's keep in touch if you applied for PR during September 2019. Also checkout the Consolidated e-APR Tracker (Express Entry Permanent Residency Application)  on myimmitracker.

Good luck to everyone!

wensyb

Not technically Sept but close enough....

Created EE Profile 17 july - 460 points, ITA 24 July.

We submitted 29 August and received AOR. 

Got notice for additional docs - proof of family immigration status in canada (sibling work visa) 12 Sept (submitted 14 sept)

Husbands biometrics form arrived 12 Sept

Request for PCC - FINALLY RECEIVED THEM! - 16 Sept - submitted same day

Medicals passed - 16 Sept

Realised that they only charged us for 1 biometrics scan... so paid for another on 17 Sept and sent Proof of payment through CSE... holding thumbs to get my letter soon.

Feeling beyond anxious!

Slippers

I am part of this boat. Let's hope for smooth sailing.

Theron

Our medicals were accepted on Sept 17, 14 days after AOR. From the looks of it they're accepting medicals anywhere between 10-21 days from AOR at this stage leaning more towards 10 than 21 days. Our biometrics also pulled through from our WP applications in 2018 and we had two ghost updates:

1. They don't need any additional documents. They removed the part that says "We will let you know if this changes" so now it just says they don't need any. I'm not sure if it will stay like that so only time will tell.

2. Our background check status changed to "...in progress...".

Processing times for FSW-Outland seem to hold steady at about 5-7 months and FSW-Inland is all over the place with anything from 35 days to 330 days. There are no other active South Africans for FSW-Inland on Immitracker so it's difficult to say if nationality has any affect on the processing time. 

@Slippers I saw that they accepted your medicals. Yay! One less thing that needs to happen. A

Any other updates from your side @Slippers or @wensyb?

wensyb

@Theron I finally received biometrics letter on Wednesday and got that done today so one less thing to worry about!

Slippers

Did our biometrics on Tuesday and no additional documents it seems. Hopefully the speedier medical checks means that they've caught up on the backlogs and they returning to within their 6 month turn around time. 

Seth

Hey all!

Thought I'd add my info too, although it was in Aug :)

Submitted EE: 1 June

Recieved ITA:   12 June

AOR: 4 August

Medicals Passed: 27 August

Biometrics submitted at VAC, and uploaded to IRCC same-day (also just did a walk-in)  4 September

image.thumb.png.f0c00e1e1f7424b4efb8768c73cef489.png

Now we wait... The loooong limbo...

Deirdre

Hi All

We applied for PR without submitting biometrics

Do we wait for an email from Visa office to go for our biometrics or do we submit it NOW 

Deirdre

Slippers

@Deidre you will get a request to go do them. 

Deirdre
Posted (edited)

Thanks! @Slippers

Seems everyone do biometrics early on, we are May applicants and still no biometric request! 

Edited by Deirdre

Slippers

Have you passed your medicals? The biometrics seems to come with passing the medicals. Perhaps log a query?

PhilipCX
11 hours ago, Deirdre said:

Thanks! @Slippers

Seems everyone do biometrics early on, we are May applicants and still no biometric request! 

I would definitely log a webquery for that. Usually the biometrics request is very close to your medicals passed date (ours was on the same day). You should receive a letter on your profile explaining what you should do, so check first if you didn’t perhaps miss the letter. 

Deirdre

@PhilipCX Our PR application is going through our solicitor MATRIXVISA so NO CIC account were created

We do have a case number to login on CIC 

We struggling to connect our case number and create a CIC Account - we did email CIC about this 

For example we dont see Dates on application progress like Seth's @Seth above

It just shows

Application received
Application being processed
Medicals passed

With NO dates 

:(

Seth
Posted (edited)

@Deirdre Can you log in to your account on the CIC website here: (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html) ?

Did you receive a GC Key?

Do you have other partner login details with any of these institutions?

• Affinity Credit Union
  • Alberta Treasury Branches
  • BMO Financial Group
  • CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
  • CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
  • Desjardins Group
  • National Bank of Canada
  • RBC Royal Bank
  • Scotiabank
  • Tangerine
  • TD Bank Group

What stream did you apply for? Express via Federal Skilled Workers (FSW), or Provincial Nomination (PNP) etc.?

Feel free to Direct message me, then I can try to help where I can - I know how daunting the process is :)

Edited by Seth
Spelling error

Deirdre

Thanks @Seth

will keep you updated