Sign in to follow this  
Chris Jaani

Anyone knows a reputable agent to help process relocation from Australia to Canada urgently?

Chris Jaani

Anyone knows a reputable agent to help process relocation from Australia to Canada urgently? I live in Australia but having issues with acquiring permanent residence hence my visa is not coming to an end. I feel the best option is to relocate to Canada. Kindly help 

Deirdre

Cobus At Matrixvisa the BEST

Jules

Also if you search the forum for “agent” you will literally get >100 hits. The question is asked several times a month, every month and every year. Many threads discuss the good, the bad and the ugly. 

Lizelle

There is no “urgently” when it comes to immigration processing for Canada. If you have enough EE points to be drawn right now (this assumes that you have an up to date IELTS and WES evaluation), you are probably looking at a year from now. No agent will make it go faster (and my opinion of Matrixvisa is pretty low from a family member that used him, so I would definitely not recommend him).

If “urgently” is what you are looking for, you need to consider NZ. Work visas get processed in about a week. Not to mention that you are able to actually attend interviews (maybe pick a week that you can make it to NZ and schedule interviews then).

It may not be your first choice, but you sound like you are in the “beggars can’t be choosers” situation.