Sign in to follow this  
LislB

Travel and personal history

LislB

Good morning!

We received our ITA on Tuesday 20 August and it has been a whirlwind of emotions!

Now that we have started filling in our PR application online I have some questions. (I have searched but can't seem to find the answers...)

Firstly regarding travel history. Looking in our passports, there are a few times where we left one foreign country and entered the next foreign country on the same day. Will CIC accept this or should I change the second date (the arrival date)? For example, we left Amsterdam on the 23rd December and arrived in Dublin on the 23rd of December.

Secondly, spouse (that's me) personal history. We have not included my work history in the separate work history section but I know I need to include it in the personal history section. That being said, when opening the personal history section it already has my degree (education) which I completed Dec 2004. That is more than 10 years ago. Should I fill in all the personal history in between then and now?

Also regarding the personal history, I have spent a large period of time being a housewife which I have put in as Homemaker - position housewife. But what should I put as the company name for this? "Our house"?

Hoping that someone can help me.

PhilipCX

Hi @LislB

Congrats with your ITA, it's an awesome feeling. We filled in the actual dates, thus leaving and entering on the same date, I'd rather be accused of being thick than being untruthfulĀ šŸ¤£. They will probably verify this in our security check anyways. I believe you should fill in all the fields that you've mentioned in your PR application, thus if you've claimed points for education, then you need to submit an ECA report. So on the housewife question, I cannot really comment, but I suspect you should have selectedĀ "Unemployed" but maybe someone else can help you out?

Good luck with everything.

Cheers

Nelline

It also makes sense to me to select "unemployed" because you weren't being paid a salary