YolandaB

Work Permit timeline - how accurate ?

YolandaB

Morning All,

I see the current Work permit processing times shows 18 weeks (ridiculous I know). I wanted to know if its "possible" to be processed faster meaning in less time than

stated?

I know sometimes it takes "longer" but was wondering if its common for some applicants to be processed faster than stated on the web? Its for a PNP / job offer stream?

The application would be triple checked and made sure there is no missing information.

Kitcat

Hi @YolandaB I can't answer your question directly, but I have seen quite a few discussions about work permit processing timelines on the SACanada Facebook group recently, so if you haven't already been there, perhaps do a search there and you may find some useful insights about recent timelines.

YolandaB

Thanks Kitcat, but I'm not on Facebook.

I was hoping someone from here could assist please? 😉

YolandaB

Hi All,

Can anyone please share some time lines for Work permits? I want to check if the estimated processing times on the website is fixed?

I cannot believe that anyone can wait 18 weeks for a WP!

OHCANADAAA

Your best bet may be to check out MyImmiTracker. All of the data is user submitted but there is a lot of it so you should be able to get a good idea of the recent processing times.