Sign in to follow this  
GoDz85

AIPP Application

GoDz85

Good day all,

We have been lucky enough to get a job offer from a business that's AIPP approved and now filling out all necessary documentation with regards to the endorsement and what not. 

(We have WES Credential Assessment done, IELTS done.)

I would like to know more information on the settlement services and what they entail? 

Has anyone else gone through on AIPP process and what was your experience?

Time frame?

Looking forward to your response 

Syeren

I personally would like to know the details of this program. I am very interested in applying for it myself.

do you know which websites I can visit that will post available jobs to this program?

GoDz85
On 9/13/2019 at 11:28 AM, Syeren said:

I personally would like to know the details of this program. I am very interested in applying for it myself.

do you know which websites I can visit that will post available jobs to this program?

Hello @Syeren unfortunately I don't. I just dumped my wife's CV all over Canada until someone took notice. It took us 5 years to get this far.

Now she finally received her endorsement approval and work permit referral letter from the province. 

Syeren

oh ok, wow. well congrats either way. persistence pays off.

my partner has an aunt in Burlington whom we are hoping can help get us there. but we aren't sure where to start. so trying the AIPP route in the mean time.