Sign in to follow this  
OutOfSa

Ontario's Debt

OutOfSa

If you want to come to Ontario, you'll hear John Tory (mayor) whimpering like a baby about cuts...

But consider:

Ontario pays $ 24 733 PER minute :o365 days per year on interest  on money loaned by the liberals. 

Here's a few numbers Jacob could not pronounce 13 billion, or 13x10:D  [ 13 000 000 000 ]

13x109  / (365*26*60) = 525 600 minutes in a year  (or 525,600 in Canadian notation) 13 Billion Interest / 525 600 = $ 24 733  !!!??

(That's a significant amount of most peoples annual earnings....)

Pretty sobering.... or perhaps it may make you want to drink.

$13 Billion a year - for what? 

So we can all have our way  I, I, I and ME ME ME, My rights always trump yours, I deserve, I want, I'm entitled to.... The cost of rampant stupid PC-ism at its best.  

• Sad 1

DucRider

😏 I've been here 20+ years - and I some days wonder what will kill me first... The long West Coast winters or the Nanny-ism of everything. But then I usually remind myself of how I can leave my doors unlocked etc etc. As I said, 20 years but as Afrikaans as boerpampoen and koeksusters and my mouth still gets me into trouble at least once a week.

Jules

And now that Doug Ford is trying to cut the budget spending people are acting like he is the devil.