reystander

Hi All

Some background on my application:

FSWO - single applicant

AOR: 29 Jan

MEP: 19 Mar

BIL: 21 Mar

GCMS ordered 25 April

My file was handed to Pretoria VO on 28 March and since then I am unable to obtain any updates on progress. Before this I was able to call CIC whilst my file was in Sydney, NS. With there being an extremely limited amount of info on Pretoria VO I was hoping people with applications at Pretoria VO or those who have received PPR from Pretoria VO could share their experiences and shed some light.

TIA

Kitcat

Hi @reystander, where you ever successful in contacting the Pretoria VO? I emailed them last week and heard back today - they said our application is currently in queue awaiting review. The email I used was pretimmigration@international.gc.ca

Have you had any feedback or received PPR?

reystander

Hi @Kitcat

I actually received my PPR mail at 9:30 this morning! :) :) 

I never managed to get any response from Pretoria apart from my first email to them where they responded in a similar way to your mail above.

I have been following your application on myimmitracker - I sincerely hope you guys get good news soon and can put this period of uncertainty and waiting behind you!

All the best!

Kitcat

That's awesome! Huge congrats to you! I'm so glad to see that there is movement from the files that moved to Pretoria around the same time as ours.

When did you originally email them?

reystander

Thank you!! Yes it is so hard to get in touch with them so any movement is a good thing!

I emailed for the first time on 1 April.