OHCANADAAA

May 2019 applications

CorrieB

Great stuff! Thanks Craig, appreciate it. Was scared we might have issues because we do it separately and in different countries.

craigza
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, CorrieB said:

Great stuff! Thanks Craig, appreciate it. Was scared we might have issues because we do it separately and in different countries. 

No problem. Working example, I'm based in Cape Town and captured biometrics in Taipei, Taiwan.

Edited by craigza

QB87

Just an update from my side, Passed medicals and received biometrics request this morning.

Submitted 28 May 2019

Deirdre

Application for PR send May 2019

AOR 20 June 

Medicals received 18 July (on CIC state medicals received) hope it means passed?

No further update - is it normal to wait so long for biometrics? 

I noticed biometrics letters received usually close after medicals

OHCANADAAA

That does seem to be a longer wait than usual for biometrics request.

What does your medical results say on the cic webpage? Ours states: "June 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam." and I believe we received the biometrics request letters the same day it showed on the webpage. We did however not receive an emails for the biometrics, the letters only showed on the cic webpage.

QB87

Has anyone that received an AOR in May had any movement yet other than medicals passed? 

My EE profile still says, busy checking eligibility and background and final check.

Edited by QB87

CorrieB

We are in the same boat. Apart from Biometrics also done and medicals passed, nothing new.

OHCANADAAA
17 hours ago, QB87 said:

Has anyone that received an AOR in May had any movement yet other than medicals passed? 

My EE profile still says, busy checking eligibility and background and final check.

Same here. Patiently waiting and trying not to think about it all the time 😑

JBRT
On 9/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, QB87 said:

No movement on our side either. 

Deirdre

No movement after our medicals

OHCANADAAA

Hi everyone, 

Just a quick question. When logged into the CIC webpage, under the "account details" link where you can set your email address, there is an option to receive monthly updates regarding your application. We have the option ticked but we've never received any emails from them. Do any of you have the option ticked and have received updates from them?

QB87

Same option is ticked on our profile and we also don't receive any updates.