Sign in to follow this  
OHCANADAAA

May 2019 applications

Recommended Posts

CorrieB

Great stuff! Thanks Craig, appreciate it. Was scared we might have issues because we do it separately and in different countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
craigza
21 minutes ago, CorrieB said:

Great stuff! Thanks Craig, appreciate it. Was scared we might have issues because we do it separately and in different countries. 

No problem. Working example, I'm based in Cape Town and captured biometrics in Taipei, Taiwan.

Edited by craigza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QB87

Just an update from my side, Passed medicals and received biometrics request this morning.

Submitted 28 May 2019

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deirdre

Application for PR send May 2019

AOR 20 June 

Medicals received 18 July (on CIC state medicals received) hope it means passed?

No further update - is it normal to wait so long for biometrics? 

I noticed biometrics letters received usually close after medicals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OHCANADAAA

That does seem to be a longer wait than usual for biometrics request.

What does your medical results say on the cic webpage? Ours states: "June 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam." and I believe we received the biometrics request letters the same day it showed on the webpage. We did however not receive an emails for the biometrics, the letters only showed on the cic webpage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QB87

Has anyone that received an AOR in May had any movement yet other than medicals passed? 

My EE profile still says, busy checking eligibility and background and final check.

Edited by QB87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorrieB

We are in the same boat. Apart from Biometrics also done and medicals passed, nothing new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OHCANADAAA
17 hours ago, QB87 said:

Has anyone that received an AOR in May had any movement yet other than medicals passed? 

My EE profile still says, busy checking eligibility and background and final check.

Same here. Patiently waiting and trying not to think about it all the time 😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JBRT
On 9/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, QB87 said:

Has anyone that received an AOR in May had any movement yet other than medicals passed? 

My EE profile still says, busy checking eligibility and background and final check.

No movement on our side either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deirdre

No movement after our medicals

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OHCANADAAA

Hi everyone, 

Just a quick question. When logged into the CIC webpage, under the "account details" link where you can set your email address, there is an option to receive monthly updates regarding your application. We have the option ticked but we've never received any emails from them. Do any of you have the option ticked and have received updates from them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QB87

Same option is ticked on our profile and we also don't receive any updates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JBRT

Hi Everyone 

We've been using the link below to check our application status, but as of last week we get the response "we were not able to identify you using the details you provided". Anyone experiencing the same issue?

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OHCANADAAA
1 hour ago, JBRT said:

Hi Everyone 

We've been using the link below to check our application status, but as of last week we get the response "we were not able to identify you using the details you provided". Anyone experiencing the same issue?

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

 

We've always just logged in via https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html using GCKey. Where did you get that link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JBRT
53 minutes ago, OHCANADAAA said:

We've always just logged in via https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html using GCKey. Where did you get that link?

We use that one as well. This was shared on the canada immigration forum (canadavisa forum).  Have you had any movement on your application yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QB87

I tried that link as well and it also said it could not find my ID. I also tried ordering notes and apparently everyone that ordered notes in Sept and Oct will have to wait 90 days. 

Also no movement on our applucation. Rather frustrating... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OHCANADAAA
4 hours ago, JBRT said:

We use that one as well. This was shared on the canada immigration forum (canadavisa forum).  Have you had any movement on your application yet? 

No movement yet :( 181 days since AOR and counting. Any movement on your side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QB87

No movement on our side :(. MyImmiTracker suggests that they are still processing April's applicants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JBRT

Nothing on our side either. We passed the 6 month mark on the 2nd of November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deirdre

Immitracker show just 2 May applicants who got PR - Fingers crossed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OHCANADAAA

We're hitting 6 months tomorrow. I noticed yesterday that there is no longer a progress bar on our account page, not sure if it's just because it's close to the 6 month mark.

It also seems like the text in the top left box on the page has changed to a much more brief statement than it used to be.

Really hoping for PPR before the end of the year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QB87

There is a glitch in the system. Everyone's progress bar is not showing. They did an upgrade on Tuesday and my guess is something wobbled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deirdre

Dreaming of a White Christmas @OHCANADAAA

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JBRT

So... we received a ghost update last night. We had an ADR before the biometrics request which had been "in review" since June. This has finally changed to not applicable.

We raised a webform a week ago enquiring about the status of our application and received a reply last night as well. Maybe this helped push things in the right direction (felt like it might have been gathering dust for the last few months haha). Anyway, if you have crossed the 6 month mark, it could be worth it to raise a webform if you haven't done so already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OHCANADAAA
2 hours ago, JBRT said:

So... we received a ghost update last night. We had an ADR before the biometrics request which had been "in review" since June. This has finally changed to not applicable.

We raised a webform a week ago enquiring about the status of our application and received a reply last night as well. Maybe this helped push things in the right direction (felt like it might have been gathering dust for the last few months haha). Anyway, if you have crossed the 6 month mark, it could be worth it to raise a webform if you haven't done so already.

Oo fantastic, I hope you hear from them soon!

Our application has shown background check and eligibility review in progress since June when we did our biometrics, no other changes and just hit 6 months yesterday. I think we'll wait another week or two at least before raising a webform 😕 

At least judging on the international myimmi tracker, there is movement in the 20-30 April AOR range, which could mean that they'll start processing May applications in a week or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this