Sign in to follow this  
GerhardSA

SA Passport and Stamped Pages

GerhardSA
Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone.

hope you are all well.

Was wondering if someone knew the answer to this one.

SO we got the invite to apply as CEC through EE last month. 

With regards to our passport copies to upload that includes the stamps for travel. Does that need to show all the travel stamps for every travel event as I indicated in the application Travel History section?

Reason I am asking this is because some of those stamps are on my old expired passport that I dont have anymore (pre 2012 ). So anything from 2009 - 2012 travel wont be in my current passport? Would that be a problem when submitting the passport copy on the application?

Same goes for my wife. 90% of her travel stamps are in her old passport (she got a new one last year before we moved to Canada in April 2018), so she will have like 4 of 20 trips she declared in her current passport. (She does have the old passport).

ALSO: regarding the medicals and PCC. We are doing ours next week. Once we've applied, is it possible to then already submit with "proof of payment" for these, or do we have to wait for the results and new PCC before submitting? 

Edited by GerhardSA

GerhardSA

Anyone?

Reibtseb

I submitted pictures of all pages in all passports used in my travel declarations, but since you don't have that I wouldn't be too worried.

I would simply explain that in the reference letter, confident they would understand. I'm pretty sure they've had people who lost passports or had it stolen or whatever. If they want more info on that, they would request it.

Reibtseb
3 hours ago, GerhardSA said:

ALSO: regarding the medicals and PCC. We are doing ours next week. Once we've applied, is it possible to then already submit with "proof of payment" for these, or do we have to wait for the results and new PCC before submitting? 

I know of people who did that with the PCC, but then you will have to submit those later (webform is useful).

Regarding medical, I applied via the FSW stream so not sure if it is handled the same way, but I submitted my application the day after doing my medical since the medical practice sent the results directly to CIC and I just attached the result page (which I was given during my medical) to my application.

GerhardSA

Awesome. Thanks a lot

• Like 1

Nelline

Yes - submit what you have and add a letter of explanation