NadiaBD

Police Clearance

NadiaBD

Our Police Clearance was issued 04 January 2019 and we are submitting 15 May 2019. Now CIC's website says that your police clearance must bot be older than 6 months on date of submission and must not be expired. So I believe ours is still good, right? Is it best to get a new one and send that through once we receive it to make sure it is valid by the time they start processing our application and  to ensure it is valid for the duration of the application?

Thank you.

Moni5

@NadiaBD I would apply for another one in the meantime. Our PCC was also valid when we submitted it and CIC requested another one to be done regardless of the 6 month validity. Our PCC's was 4 months old when we submitted our application. Our application took about a year before we got PR so perhaps this is why they requested another PCC. When CIC requested us to obtain new PCC''s they gave us like 2 weeks to obtain new ones. I had to request an extension and give reasons as our SAPS was still busy with our PCC's and had to wait for the scanner at SAPS to be fixed.  

NadiaBD

@Moni5Thank you. We will do so.