Minna

Wes Academic Transcripts

Minna

Hi everyone

I am completing the forms for MIE to send my academic transcripts to WES. On their form you can select Academic Records - marks, modules and a certificate of service is included or Academic Transcript - module descriptions / curriculum detail. 

Which one do you select when assessing your degree? 

LidiaS77

HI @Minna

We sent the transcripts and questionnaire to WES and had no problems.

Here is a thread discussing this:

Michael Cairns
On 4/16/2019 at 2:05 PM, Minna said:

Hi everyone

I am completing the forms for MIE to send my academic transcripts to WES. On their form you can select Academic Records - marks, modules and a certificate of service is included or Academic Transcript - module descriptions / curriculum detail. 

Which one do you select when assessing your degree? 

On a side note, good luck with Wes. They have now delayed my processing by 1 more month, that after losing my initial transcripts, which I had to resend.

RuanG

Hi. Please excuse me if this was asked before. 

I have just received an email from Wes stating they received my transcripts, but not my certificate. I had to use MIE to send documents as the university said they work through them. 

Have anyone encountered this problem? Will I have to courier my certificate as well?