AdamCT

EE document checklist

AdamCT

Hi there.

Apologies if this has been laid out elsewhere already, bu I am looking for a complete list of documents / information that will be needed for the application once you receive your EE ITA.

My wife and I are in the process of applying for EE, I have not yet created my profile as I am still waiting on the WES verification to conclude. However, I would like to get all the documents in order as soon as possible so that if the ITA comes I can manage to get everything finalised within the 60 day period.

Thank you for the community and assistance!

MaryJane

Hi!

Here’s the official one from IRCC: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents.html

You can also add the normal ones for identification: ID, birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce agreement (if any), etc.

Good luck!

AdamCT

Hi MaryJane. Thank you for the reply and link!

I was hoping to find something more granular related to the final application- for example, ECA for spouse, birth certificates, digital photos, letters from previous employers... etc...

Thanks again :)

MaryJane

You can check out the newbie links but the checklist contained in the threads are more related to “to-do” before you leave SA. 

Some of the newer applicants may have a more updated version though.

AdamCT

Thank you!

Kitcat

Here’s a general list I sent to a friend recently with all the general docs you’ll need to gather.

BCF69F70-C265-4D34-A566-DDF1ECA11456.png

• Like 1

AdamCT

Thank you, that is extremely helpful Kitcat.