grantbooyens

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

grantbooyens

With fuel in our engines, we are prepared to take that leap into a new adventure by immigrating to Canada. Our 3 week investigations finally lead us to this point, where we were sadly told, we are on the wrong side of thirty, and our last and only real hope was to take a chance with the AIPP.

Now I have been through the full designated employer list of New Brunswick’s (the other three provinces to follow shortly), and singled out employers in my field/scope, plus removed employers I felt had no tangibility to them (those particularly without a company hosted website)

My question is, before I start applying to some vacancies, should I rather complete my language(General Training IELTS test) & the Educational Credential Assessments, or could I apply and only do the tests once an actual offer comes in?

Also, any additional information that you could assist us or anyone else reading this thread will be highly appreciated.

Nelline

Keep in mind that not everyone listed as designated employers, may currently have vacancies, but it's a good start.

• Like 1

Syeren

hello,

I would be very interested to know how far you have come with this program. I have recently become aware of it myself and would really like to know more and if its worth me trying to apply. sounds cheeky, but I basically would like to find the best and or fastest way into Canada.

Delenedv

I would also like to know if this is a good way entering Canada? 

GoDz85
On 9/15/2019 at 12:52 PM, Delenedv said:

I would also like to know if this is a good way entering Canada? 

We are currently busy with the AIPP process. 

Have received endorsement from the province. We are just waiting for our Police Clearance certificates so we can apply for PR.

Nelline
On 9/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, GoDz85 said:

Have received endorsement from the province. We are just waiting for our Police Clearance certificates so we can apply for PR.

From what some people who have gone down this route have recentlybeen telling me, it seems as if the AIPP route is one of the more straightforward ones out there... Good luck!

• Like 1

Jean-Claude
On 9/26/2019 at 1:26 PM, GoDz85 said:

@GoDz85 , how is your PCC coming along? I am getting so many different answers from people, I am still waiting for a SMS confirmation, not sure how long it took you to get your sms? I am in the same boat in the sense that I am waiting for the PCC just to open up application, but want to at least do it once I have a reference number of sorts.

GoDz85

@Jean-Claudewe are still waiting for them. They were sent off by Postnet on the 18th of August. Received an SMS on the 19th of September saying they are in process. I have asked a couple of people on this forum if we can send our PR application without the PCC and many have stated they have done it this way. Apparently you can upload it at a later stage. Now I'm sitting and waiting for IRCC to tell me they have received the application. 

Jean-Claude

@GoDz85 that's a bit of a patient process then I suppose, you just never know if it has been lost somewhere in the process until that SMS comes through. I guess I'll open up application then based on that then, I was just worried about proving that I had submitted the requested considering there is a time stamp on when they require certain documents on the ITA.

GoDz85
20 minutes ago, Jean-Claude said:

@GoDz85 that's a bit of a patient process then I suppose, you just never know if it has been lost somewhere in the process until that SMS comes through. I guess I'll open up application then based on that then, I was just worried about proving that I had submitted the requested considering there is a time stamp on when they require certain documents on the ITA.

@Jean-Claudejust make sure you submit proof that you have applied. Luckily I can check on the website where my application is and was able to print screenshots and made copies of the receipts for the PCC and also the SMS's. Submitted that all with my application.