Sign in to follow this  
MMichaelides

UIS Canada

MMichaelides

Hi,

has anyone used UIS Canada for immigration to Canada?

Meg

Sonja Delpory

Do not use UIS Canada.

No transparency. No accountability.

Loose docs

Only reply to queries that suit them and ignore others.  Do not address issues with specifics.  Quick to take money but do not send statement of accounts.  Stay far fat far away.  THEY ARE UNETHICAL

Kobus du Toit

I agree with Sonja - I paid over $6000 without any progress and there's absolutely NO transparency with them. They're just VERY effective in calling you continuously asking for more money because of something else each time. 

Rather go through a immigration lawyer or do it yourself online - The Canadian Government website especially is very good and will cost you a fraction of the price - Haven't done it myself but planning on doing so.

Hannesk

Don't use them. 

They promise all these services, and do not deliver. Also the feedback is not good and if you start to push them a bit they get cross with you. Had so many case managers that I lost track of them. Also as I said they claim to be a turn key immigration service that will take your case to heart and advise on the best possible solution to help you get to Canada. So They will charge you a lot of money up front and then it will start, all of a sudden they will have issues with IELTS score and they would want you to retake it although if you look at the government pages you are well above the minimum requirement.

I was placed under the impression that once I paid a certain amount they will compile my application fine tune it and submit it to immigration. Never happened, they claim my points was not enough, asked them why they did not applied for provincial nomination. Again they got angry.

2 months down the line I got a call from them, now they want to go the provincial nomination route and guess what they wanted more money. That was that I lost it and I started to ask for some proof that they are really workinh my case and if it was already registered at immigration and that was that they are gone.

I think they are a big scam.

Fred Jones

I value great feedback and transparency over anything and after researching UIS Canada was my answer. Since it’s regulated and authorized I was not so skeptical. The support team was ok, but sometimes the responses were delayed. They need to work on that, some of us are really busy. Also, the policies are a little rigid and vague, for instance it is important have a clear refund policy in case one doesn’t get the visa. What’s the $990 for!!!!!