CraigE

Improving CRS Score

CraigE

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has been successful in increasing their CRS score? My wife had her Honors Degree assessed with WES (Been given the equivalent of a 4 yr Canadian Degree) and passed her IELTS with L=9.0, R=8.5, W=8.5, S=9.0, however we only have I think 375 points. We have created an express entry profile and have accessed the Job Bank which doesn't seem to be helping much in terms of increasing the score with a valid job offer. I unfortunately I only have a high school diploma which doesnt increase our points nearly enough if I have it assesed and do an IELTS test.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Craig

PhilipCX

Did your wife get both her degree and honors evaluated, because then it would count as having 2 or more 3 year degrees under CRS?

4DEE

Depending on your occupation code ,you might explore different provincial nomination programs (PNP).

NW18
6 hours ago, 4DEE said:

Depending on your occupation code ,you might explore different provincial nomination programs (PNP).

Have you taken the IELztS exam? Could boost your score by 10 points easily. Also your education credentials assessment?

NadiaBD

@CraigE As PhillipCX mentioned. You should upload both your Degree and honors. We initially just uploaded the one, but because both were assessed by WES you should load it as two separate bachelors degree. It gave us a a huge boost in our score.