Sign in to follow this  
ReneLestan

Biometric Collection in Cape Town

ReneLestan

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone has done biometric collection in Cape Town yet?  We're unsure if VFS Global is the right place, and can't seem to find a link to make an appointment.

If anyone has done biometrics recently we would really appreciate advice on where to go.

Thanks

Rene

ReneLestan

An update for anyone who will still need to do biometrics in future.  You can do your biometrics in Cape Town now, but you cannot book an appointment for Cape Town through the website yet, it only provides an option to book in Pretoria.  My fiancé phoned (think he had to get the number from the Pretoria office), and confirmed he could go as a walk in. 

So biometrics can now be done through VFS Global in Cape Town, even though their website does not give the option.

ReneLestan

My fiancé had a bit of a run-around due to VFS not being sure which office does the biometrics, so here's the right address to save anyone time and frustration in future.

30 Waterkant Street, 5th floor. 

He didn't make an appointment, could just walk in and wait to be helped.

• Like 1

CloeteK

Please advise, do the kids also need to do biometrics? 4 years old an 8 months. 

ReneLestan
On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 11:26 PM, CloeteK said:

Please advise, do the kids also need to do biometrics? 4 years old an 8 months. 

@CloeteK I'm not too sure, but on the request it will definitely say who all need to do the biometrics.