Chiche

Application

Chiche

Good day everyone,

I am new to the group and this is my first post.

We decided to relocate to Canada July this year. My husband and I have both done the IELTS exams.

We haven't yet created a profile. I was wondering when whether it is possible to create the profile while we wait for the WES Assessment or we can only 

create the profile after we have received the WES assessment.

Your help is highly appreciated.

IsabelE

Hi @Chiche you need to include the information from the WES assessment in your profile so unfortunately have to wait for that. They do email you the electronic version so as soon as you have that you can create it.

Chiche

Thank you IsabelE.

NW18

You can create the profile but only when you load your WES results it will be complete. Also I am not sure but the profile stays active 1 year from date of creation if ITA has not been recieved in the draws.hence it’s better to make a list of required documents and then only make he profile once you get he WES evaluations 

Chiche

Thank You NW18 . We will wait for the WES evaluations.

Chiche

Still on the WES Evalution-  My husband is the main applicant he holds a masters degree and he is a CA (SA)

WES does not evaluate professional qualifications. I was wondering if we have any Chartered Accountants and how you 

managed to have your professional qualifications evaluated.

Thanking you in advance.

GuyRussy

Hi Chiche,

As far as I know, your husband will be evaluated on his highest qualification, and not both. So you should just submit the info for his masters...

Chiche

Thank you GuyRussy.

NW18

I also hold a masters degree but for WES I had to submit my bachelors and masters credentials. Matric won’t be required. You can use their evaluation tool on their website to check your Canadian equivalencies though this is just an indicator.

Edited by NW18

Chiche

Thank you NW18.  Much appreciated.